507-367-5806

It's over now. Long live the Tatoeba Project! Heat expands most things. I know what happened to them. Wrinkles? I spent too much time to have them to be ashamed of them. He doesn't want kids. The music was excellent. He was conspicuous by his absence. I brought you something to eat.

507-367-5806

When will the next game begin? With both mind and body in their best condition, let's look forward to the newcomers' training camp. She is not my sister but my mother. Amedeo doesn't usually dress like that. Vickie is hiding from them. Don't get too used to it. I knew it was a joke.

507-367-5806

We haven't heard from Naoto in a while. I'll meet you back on the ship. Mitch made a bad decision. What language do you use at work?

507-367-5806

I intend to get full marks.

507-367-5806

There was no way of reaching Shai. I saw Metin, but he didn't see me.

507-367-5806

What percentage of illnesses are associated with inadequate diets? Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. This dress cost me over 40,000 yen. Doyle laughed like an idiot. A lot of students are present at the meeting. Is it OK to smoke around here? He wanted to destroy it. I stretched out my hand for the book. If the universe is full of stars, why doesn't their light continually light up the entire sky? I've never felt this way before.

507-367-5806

I will tell you right now,. It's quite possible that there are times I am half awake, and thus the day feels shorter. Drew solved every problem.

507-367-5806

Have you ever met a famous person? The doctor's examining Pamela right now. Eli's wife supports him. One is not born a woman, one becomes one. Kerri doesn't need to work on Sundays. I didn't want Hiroyuki to overhear our conversation.

507-367-5806

The only time he feeds the dog is when his wife is away on a trip. I do not love him any longer. She needs to sleep more. I couldn't sleep well because of a harsh dream. Love John. Terri felt helpless. It may, indeed, be a mistake. I want to find out what Billie is going to wear to the dance.

507-367-5806

I can always count on her because she is responsible. Honzo is a wanted criminal. Thanks for driving me here. When your girlfriend finds out about this the shit's going to hit the fan. He's stupid and dishonest.

507-367-5806

I'm training for the triathlon. Did you ever speak to Sangho about it?