It looks like we got lucky. What does it mean to be a Christian? What he thought was bound up with Buddhism. That boy often breaks our windows with a ball. Get dressed quickly. I'll put my passport back in the safe. Grave fears are held for Hirofumi's safety. I like winter better than summer. I can hardly believe this. Albert Einstein is considered one of the most brilliant minds of the twentieth century.

His influence extends all over the country. I have something for you. Who did you send roses to? I never forgot you. I always love the idea of Tatoeba. I know that you're very angry.

May I see two pieces of identification? Francis asked me if I could do him a favor.

A young man came for the new product. Now give me what I want. Why are you always so angry? I don't trust his story. So it's not something you enjoy? My jeans won't fit. The sentence must have a predicate.

Roberto drinks too much when he's worried. The letter has just arrived. The fact seemed to irritate her husband. Ranjit nodded his head in thanks. Do you think Darci will do what we've asked him to do? Merton wasn't at home last night.

Nobody contributed to the understanding of dreams as much as Freud. Don't answer me back. But that your fear of me was greater than his life, now I bless you and your offspring, just so that they multiply like the stars in the heavens and just as grains of sand on the sea. To tell the truth, I don't really care. They're not excited. My parents are healthy. Sekar is going to start working here tomorrow. I have another sister. Let's make sure nothing is wasted.

I wouldn't mind going out for a while. Gabriel wants Gregory to think you're a little dangerous. He is standing on the stage. What an awful world to live in! They despise Darryl.

Konrad needs to wash clothes. Do you have any red pencils?

Everything we know by now is that Aguiar is fine. We didn't do a thing. Arthur fell into the water. We were joking. Dylan is a high performer. Susumu dipped a strawberry in chocolate and then put it in his mouth.

His mobile has been stolen. Monica invited you to dinner.

There's something going on between Liz and Laurence. He refreshed himself with a cup of tea. Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend? I think that he is right. I am very concerned about his health. I think Sonja did a fine job. I had a problem similar to that not too long ago. I was able to pass the exam. That concern has been eliminated. It was a disagreement.

Kuldip didn't know how to do what needed to be done. Don't let them hurt him. I'm going to prove it to you. Cristi drank three cocktails. They both lived in Boston. Myrick's mother's very impressed with Caroline's new boyfriend, Robin. A big animal broke out of the zoo.

He's a good driver.

That's not what they're after. Consider it a gift. Could you tell me how to get to the subway station? She has a very good relationship with her students. Lukas says he has actually seen a ghost. Jupiter emits twice as much heat as it absorbs from the Sun, which indicates it has its own internal heat source.