Add the onion. She thinks about him all the time. We are in for an unusually hot summer this year. It's only Nadeem.

Cathy devoted herself to her sick mother. I'm afraid going into their yard will put me in jeopardy. Pull the rope tight.

I can't adjust myself to the climate here. Nick opened a can of soup. We don't have any extra money. Sundar doesn't even want to go. Ken works alone. You may as well not keep a dog at all as leave it to someone else. Patty likes to wear loose-fitting clothes. I wear contact lenses.

I can see why you don't like Marlena. We're late for the dance. This is a picture of my sister. Come on, you can have a swim in my pool. I felt very proud. This law will benefit the poor. I'd like to speak to him. All right, what's going on here? All I know is that something happened that scared the kids to death.

Boyce mouthed the words "thank you." To be honest, I don't understand it. Who wrote this on me? These are bicycles. She kindly gave me a ride home. She married into money. Which is heavier, lead or gold?

My computer crashed and now it won't start up. He is burning to make a fortune. Real motioned for me to sit down. In our class, there is no child more diligent than Jack. Florian is drilling the wall. Now that we have eaten, let's go. He put his eye to a telescope.

I met Liz on the street. Pierre is our next-door neighbor. What is your mother tongue? You've helped me a lot. I know you like to travel, Herve. He forced his way into the room. Alvin wrung the water out of his wet swimsuit. I was disappointed that I had so little to do. That sounds terrible.

However, there are instances in history where entire peoples were successfully exterminated. Your tooth must be extracted. Tell her to try harder. Thank you for calling. She saw many animals on the way. I just couldn't stop myself.

We have the great responsibility to see that he succeeds on the entrance exam. That's not an easy feat. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they will be filled. Srinivasan and Rusty are asleep. She twirled her hair. Thank you for coming to meet me. Brenda's car's parked over there.

Having finished the work, he went home. Pretty much everyone is doing the same thing. How do you account for the fact? A sin confessed is half forgiven. Her car overtook ours. I like hot food, you like cold food, and Jane likes lukewarm food. Socorrito had a beer. Do we have to pay anything?

I sent flowers to the baby's mother.