Do you want me to go without you? Her eyes expressed her sympathy. It's necessary to make a distinction between the two sounds. The skin is the largest organ of the body.

I had trouble making him hear me calling for help. It does happen.

Don't tell me you care. The poem tells the story of the deeds of gods. Give me another reason. I'll get that. I don't believe in God.

We'll wait for your return. Syed asked me to speak to you. I like a dog better than a cat, for the former is more faithful than the latter.

Can you break a 1,000 yen bill? The gods help them that help themselves.

Do you understand how this happened to you? Frederic has borrowed Raphael's car for a few days. Sal has everything he needs to do the job. I hope you will try. Knudsen wrote something on the blackboard. It looks terrible. Courtney looks like a monkey. This is because there is nothing so beautiful that, even on close inspection, no defects will be found.

It is enjoyable to play tennis. She was beginning to get desperate. What time do you turn the lights off? Ole kept his true identity secret. How was the interview? Laurent Weber is the archbishop of Portland.

The water flows under the bridge. I've got something in the oven. The Chinese automotive import market shows signs of slight growth. Ross doesn't get paid very much.

I'm feeling a bit stiff. I don't want to be presumptuous. I know who I'm going to vote for. Almost all the doors were closed. The spread of computers. They blamed me for my lack of foresight. She pressed her lips together and willed herself not to cry. Leith did the only thing he could. A new teacher stood before the class.

She didn't tell me anything. The washing is still damp wet.

Just give me the gun. You are shearing the sheep, aren't you? I went hiking in West Virginia five years ago. I would've taken care of Gale. I don't have one. She sang a song. I wrote it for Wayne. What time do you leave here? I'd just like to know if you are coming or not.

What are you going to do during your Summer holidays? If you want to yell at someone, yell at me. Hillel had difficulty learning French. What with good fortune, and his own effort, he won the first prize in the contest. Vice is a few years younger than I am. So tell me, how did you guys meet?

Read a book! Jason ran. How long are you going to keep giving me the silent treatment? To be bored is a sin. Does someone here speak Japanese? Are you saying there were problems? I'm counting on you to be strong. We'll need to take everything with us. Jeanette injured himself playing rugby. She almost never does what she says she's going to do.

Are you feeling under the weather? I think you're lazy. Jean-Pierre climbed up so high that we couldn't see him. I hate doing this. Come back here, you little brat! Shall I go for the doctor?

Let's encourage the players.

I'm going to be ready in five minutes. I'm happy to ride with Rainer. Jennifer and Wilson are broke. Why is she being so quiet? It seems that the door was knocked down. The children aren't capable of weighing complicated things. The city is divided into ten administrative districts.

You only started this job an hour ago. I've only met Vince twice. I know this isn't right. This piano has probably not been tuned for years. Magnus didn't actually see the accident. He has little confidence in himself. What was the big announcement? I'm not married to Lanny anymore. Changes came quickly.