(509) 477-3821

What will become of his children after his death?

(509) 477-3821

She is taller than you.

(509) 477-3821

What about a beer? Hundreds of cattle went to the lake. There's a lot of mess to clear up. Please tell me you didn't actually do it. It's obvious Stephan is waiting for someone. He is the father of three children. I'm probably going to enjoy being here.

(509) 477-3821

He wrote a small book on china. Come back in a day. Well now ... shall we scarper before we're found?

(509) 477-3821

Australia is an amazing country. Michelle smiled approvingly. The meeting isn't over. We look up to him. Ernie hopes you're happy. Do you prevent me from smoking here? There's something about Edgar that makes her irresistible. In conclusion, the next step is to decide what we should do for the next step. The water stopped running because the hose has a kink in it. I didn't understand that.

(509) 477-3821

The sea can be heard from here. Where are you going the day after tomorrow? If I had enough time, I would talk with you. Would you please look over my report? They probably didn't hear you.

(509) 477-3821

We have a decision to make. I like watching baseball games. I don't like confrontation. We have a visitor right now. Would you mind waiting for a while? I've lost my wallet. I'm pissed! These are the most painful memories I have of my childhood. My father speaks in a gentle tone. I hadn't expected us to speak so much about love this Monday morning. I was expecting him to be here.

(509) 477-3821

Who'd you invite? It's part of the game. Should we go have ramen together again? Our situation should improve in the near future. One person suffered life-threatening injuries. You're really hard to understand. Those brothers are both over 6 feet in height. That's indeed tall. Why don't you believe me?

(509) 477-3821

Shishir is following me. We need to make sacrifices. Last night was very hot and muggy and I didn't sleep very well. I have to think about that. I have a few pens. Moore came close to being killed by a stray arrow. Is bigamy a crime in Australia? I'm good at what I do. Lars doesn't have anyone to lean on.

(509) 477-3821

I've been on the go all this week. Answering that question is easy. Craig never was mean. You had better take an umbrella with you in case it rains. Even Rome was built in one day. I've always hated Diana. When the bus swerved to miss a cat, the driver said, "That was a close call." He opened a can of worms.

(509) 477-3821

I don't mind if you go to bed before I get home. I couldn't deny it.

(509) 477-3821

He's thinking really hard. I saw a little boy fall over a few steps ahead. Nobody knows where she is. He sentenced Brown to be hanged.

(509) 477-3821

Let me give you my address. "What do you want?" "I want a dog." That's not what I told them. He laughed at me. I regret that I can't help you. I met some of Jess's friends yesterday. Leon wiped his feet on the doormat.