Tran isn't supposed to even talk to Jose. I'm a people person. I don't want to pay through the nose for a hotel room. Then, do you think I should say 'wow' to you? There's a book lying open on the desk.

It's not really all that difficult to cut someone's hair.

We need an aggressive plan of action.

I look forward to seeing them this spring. Stop drinking. You're the designated driver. She's two years older than him. Why don't you go grab us a couple of beers? Maria slammed on his brakes. I don't see him often. The buildings are small in comparison to the skyscrapers in New York. Jane is as old as I am. I want to eat lobster tonight.

If you don't stop smiling, you'll get a kiss from me. I'm getting tired just looking at taxis, at people. My head feels like it's going to explode. Sally met Harry at the station. I'm having a very hard time finding parts for my car. The image is out of focus. He stood with his feet wide apart. I have changed. We beat that team by 2-0. Mr. Grey didn't enjoy his work.

You should move to Boston. I bought this for you. It appears we have a problem. I'm not going to be working with you anymore.

Can you give me a hand here? I've got to start fighting back. I'm not ashamed to tell you.

The shy boy blushed at her compliment.

When he come back, I'll say to him. I don't trust you completely. Left alone, the little girl began to cry. It's going to rain this evening. They say that you are wise. Lila towel-dried his hair. You have a lot to learn about men. I am busy now and can't play with you.

No one will be fired. He became wiser as he grew older. She shed bitter tears. He missed the deadline. There was nothing left in the refrigerator. The short woman wears a gray suit. I don't think Tim likes me very much. This is a big step forward. I repeat it, and say that the world is but a flock of sheep.

Many people like our book. There is no telling what he is thinking. We played cards to kill time. You can't address me like that. Why don't you come earlier? You know, there are more and more old people. Let's go see what Jacob knows.

When we eat too much, we suffer from indigestion. Could you exchange it with another one? Not bad. I can earn a good enough living. A nonagon, sometimes called an enneagon, is a polygon with nine sides. After it stopped raining, she went out for a walk. You can do that later. Now let's talk about what we're going to do during the new semester. What a strange dog!

Pim doesn't want to do his homework right now. Fashions change quickly. Success makes a man egotistic. The information we may collect on you may include your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. What's the rule?

Rob may use my computer if he needs to. He went to Paris for the first time. Who does not admire Lorenzo? We seek happiness. I strongly suggest you ignore Walter. Don't blame it on him. I think it better to go at once. Are you questioning my judgment? I've lived here my whole life.

I'd rather stay at home than go fishing. I prefer biking. Only Ric and Benjamin were at home. You'd probably really enjoy this book. This is where I was born and raised. You can't blame me for trying. His face was alight with joy. Illusions are short lived. So you admit we have a problem? How many people are still down there?

What does it mean to have an educated mind in the 21st century? Male chauvinists believe themselves to be superior to any woman. I am far from happy. Did you clear that with Francis? You had better get dressed now.

I have to go to the airport to meet Al. There's something moving in the next room. Edmond is the only one who knows Izchak's phone number. Nancy is a shade darker than Helen. I didn't want to spend any more time looking for my keys. We're all on the same side.

I know how to take care of myself. I'd like to withdraw money. Please help me pick out a hat which matches my new dress. Don't you have something that isn't out of my price range? Try this.

I hope it's useful. I would consider Boston a very big city. I'm sorry to bother you at a time like this. We shouldn't do this to him. I invited my friends to dinner. Geoff sat next to Laurel. Is there something wrong with me, Cary? I'll run over there later, in my car. He makes a point of attending class meetings. We all have missed you.