You'll have to use the rear door while the house is being painted. They don't have enough income to lay aside for the future. What are the five senses? They didn't come here, did they? We're aware of the risks. James Madison hated the idea.

She has no figure. Joachim Jackson's new book isn't selling well.

Are you content with your position in the company? New York is the center of the stock exchange in America. Could you stay a little longer?

Well, as I said, I think she's making a mistake. He got out from under the car. I'd rather not discuss him. He could not take examination on account of his illness. The Aztecs spoke Nahuatl.

Thank you for sending me the link to purchase "The Godfather" movie. Mick obviously needs our help.

Kate doesn't know which way to go. All students looked up to their homeroom teacher.

I'm going to get the truth out of you. Hilda couldn't control his emotions. The actor came out from behind the curtain.

Hui spilled his drink on Konstantinos. Kathleen's statement is pure nonsense.

The travel agent suggested that we take some traveller's cheques with us. I would've taken care of him. That was scary. Kazuhiro arrived in Boston yesterday. We can do nothing for him. Have they reported it to the police yet? If you have anything to say, please give me a call. The task absorbed all his energies. That'll be tough.

Nine hundred years shall you wander over the lakes and streams of Erin. This only I will grant unto you: that you retain your own speech, and there shall be no music in the world equal to yours, the plaintive music you shall sing. Heidi came into my room. An image is worth a thousand words. Millions of people understand Interlingua within a single glance. It's easy enough once you figure out the trick. I regret having been lazy in my school days. I would have liked to come with you, but I didn't have time. I was dismayed at the news.

Besides, by contributing, not only will you be helpful to the rest of the world, but you will also get to learn a lot. Susan's due any minute now. You are mortgaging Stan's future. Lindsay didn't want to answer the question. A bone stuck in my throat. We're out of tissue paper, so I've got to go buy some. I accepted a present from his sister.

I don't know how old Dawn is. Hohn always got everything he wanted. Amir ordered a cup of tea.

I've been doing some calculations of my own. They clearly have something different in mind. Lorien wanted to find a doctor who would treat his gunshot wound without reporting it to the police. How well can you dance? I didn't know about that until quite recently. Dennis wasn't his real name. It was a gamble. There are petals all over the floor.

My point is a broader one. How many letters are there in this alphabet? They ran Russ out of the country. What I wanted was water. I tried to act naturally.

I have a problem I think you can help me solve. Tears now are useless. You should have thought of all this before. She climbed a rope hand over hand. If there are genuine differences between these two cultures, I think that the largest are certainly in what you think about foreigners studying your native language. I ask you to please trust me.

You often need to spend more time doing something than you anticipated. He is of a serious turn of mind. Look! That kid is going to fall. It didn't take long for the news to get about- everyone's talking about it. Linda didn't even let Dan kiss her. You had better not wander around here by yourself.

His high salary enabled him to live in comfort. He had the kindness to show me the way to the theater. Don't leave valuable items in a car. "Tell me, little boy, what are you doing there?" "Can't you see? I'm crying." Throw them out. I love him just as he is. You'll look into it for us, won't you? You're selfish.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. Your dream was so beautiful. Kent tried to stay quiet. I wish my family was happy like yours. I get hives when I eat eggs. Dawn won the hundred-yard dash.