509-653-2738

Can one find a telephone near by? Please tell me which railway line to use from the airport to downtown. I'm perfectly happy being alone. I think it's time to begin. I believe her.

509-653-2738

I don't get it either. Don't blame them for what happened back in Boston. You saw what happened, didn't you? There is no progress without communication. At last a good idea struck me. I don't know much about you.

509-653-2738

Wilmer argues just for the sake of arguing.

509-653-2738

We can't be happy together. I love the beautiful town. This article was written by a college professor. I made you guys something. Hienz is busy again. I love shopping! Luckily nobody got injured. I can make the time to talk to you.

509-653-2738

Kim watched a cartoon. The remark was aimed at you. I was never told that.

509-653-2738

Low temperatures turn water into ice. Where is the nearest telephone box? Try samba! We must go to the bank to exchange some money. It is definite that he will go. It is no use your trying to persuade him.

509-653-2738

She's addicted to drugs. It's similar to a duck. I like meat, cheese and tomato sandwiches. I question Saqib's motives.

509-653-2738

He began to play an old song. If we're lucky, we'll double our money. I went to the hospital to see Damon. She removed him from her memory. "If there is water there, that means a jew..." - "Hey, pro-professor, don't! The poop will get deleted, professor!" - "Styopa, what are you saying, I just want to..." - "Aaah! ...W-w-wait, why?!" We called the party a great success. When was Svante killed? You have a keen sense of direction. Are you questioning my integrity? I don't suppose it's possible to read a book by moonlight.

509-653-2738

What did Tovah offer you? Professional writers do not have a regular income. I think I broke his heart. Come here, friend. Some people don't like chickens. The weather forecast tells us if it will rain or not. Age brandy in oak casks. The princess stood next to the piano.

509-653-2738

I will go at 10. Give me two minutes. He'll probably finish the work by tomorrow. I come to school by bus. Daniele isn't as innocent as he seems.

509-653-2738

The researchers said that the sun was quite stable, and was not expected to go nova anytime soon. It was stupid of him to turn down his offer. I was busy with the food. Lowell is a little concerned. It would be great if you visited your friends in Poland someday. Are our borders secure? This box weighs three kilograms. Shut the windows and keep that cold wind out.