I'm expecting a letter from her. Try not to be late again tomorrow. He is afraid his wife is not very domestic. Steven swallowed the pill. After he left school, he went to London. Curtis hung up his coat. I'm really into math.

I am a citizen of Chiba, but work in Tokyo. Loyd helped the poor. High operating temperatures shorten lubricant life. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Doesn't it work? I'm familiar with "study" and not without the reason I often study.

He was very affectionate with his parents. That's a little vague. The motor stopped. What colour were they? That has nothing to do with what you just said. I have an ice bag. To determine its origin, we must go back to the middle ages. You seem happy today.

I'd rather die than lose my life! I don't mind staying. Earle is very good at catching bugs. Can I give you a hand? Barney is trying very hard not to fail. Birds and beasts like tragic sounds, their ears are identical with the human ones. She dumped him for a richer man. I thought you might want some breakfast. I listened, but I didn't hear anything. Roger changed into his swimsuit.

It is impossible to distinguish one from the other. Thanks for your explanation. The company has unofficially decided to employ me. If he comes, so much the better. I can't offer you anything in return. You can only take out 60 euros. Exactly, you must be him.

Micky is looking forward to it. Would you just shut up? Antonio hasn't updated the antivirus software on his computer in a long time. We need to talk about this. Alejandro isn't strict enough with his students.

He even learned to make his own telescopes to study the sky. Malcolm doesn't know if he will come or not. If only I could fly! It was his best time. Chromium is a transition element. I am in charge of the book section. He is in error about the matter. Can I see you for a sec? Why would Thomas do something like that?

This rule allows no exception. When did your friend leave for America? Well begun is half done. I cleaned my room. It belonged to my mother. I think I'm going to throw up. Take that one there. When was the last time you used this dictionary?

Diglossia is a type of bilingualism where one can speak two dialects of the same language.

He shouted for help. He is mad about tennis. Who will look after the baby while they're out?

What's Mat listening to? We are his sons. I'm waiting for him. Do not make a major problem out of a minor one.

Nici knew Rolf's husband before she got married. The price was absurdly high. Have you heard from Freddie? I'm on the N634, five kilometers from Llanes. The typhoon caused great damage to the crops. The engine's starting to overheat. I guess I never noticed it before. I didn't know if he was flirting. Short pleasure, long repentance. My opinion was irrelevant.

I'd like to reconfirm my flight. We should get something to eat. This year we offer the same language course as last year. I lived in Boston many years. Billie doesn't eat breakfast.

What's your age? Subra was in a terrible car accident. How can you just sit there? There was a man from Nantucket who hated limericks. Jane wishes she could see sumo in England. If I'd had just a little more money, I could've bought that camera I wanted. She wasn't able to explain this situation to me. Fast food can be addictive.

How long has Gary been in town? Show me another one. I wish I was kidding. You can speak English. The government will have to take drastic action to solve the problem. You are skinny.