The mail can't be delivered.

He's an agent for a big insurance company. I can't get them on the phone. Tao said that he bought an old car. He told me to cut down the cost of its production. We wanted you. How much time do you intend to stay in Oxford? Did you study by yourself?

Some medicines will do you more harm than good. I have a cat and a dog. The cat is black and the dog is white.

I should've told you not to come back here. You make your own luck. Are we going in circles? I think it's simple. They started hours ago. That painting is beautiful, and so is this one. Glenn is addicted to watching anime. This is what you're supposed to do. Charlene knows something that he's not telling us. Let's let the boy try.

Len gave me these for my birthday. Children love cake. The new version of Tatoeba will allow linking people, and even editing them! The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful. And thus toleration produced not only mutual indulgence, but even religious concord. Somebody's got to stay with you. You have to brush your teeth before going to sleep! I just couldn't say no to them. We've been expecting rain for the past week. How did you come by this information?

He's in a bad temper. I said goodbye to a friend at the train station. Skeeter looked around the room carefully.

Let's get out of here while we still can. Conrad often helps me in the garden. I'm never coming back here again. I'm going to speak to her. You worry too much about what others think of you. Marcia calculated the amount of money that was stolen from the bank. I recommend you try it this way. It's every man for himself. Bush doesn't want to test new weapons. He hasn't actually eaten caviar.

Some boys at school make fun of me. The old woman sent a servant for the trunk. What bit you? I can hear Leonard singing. The window was wide open. I eat lunch here two or three times a week. Indra says he'd prefer to talk about something else. The woman is atop the table They aren't dating. It may rain tonight.

I was pleased with the rapidity with which he mastered Japanese. The women really gave it their utmost. Overtraining leads to increased sympathetic activity. How many plums are there? The ship disappeared without a trace.

Let's forget about what happened last night. The evidence is doubtful. She got really sad because of what he said. I don't trust him any longer. Nate has the fiercest attitude of his whole squadron. She is looking forward to going to the movies with him. Christian wouldn't do that to me. Who's your favorite fashion model?

You're not finished here. The baby clamored to be fed. Nathan got the job done. His advice counted for little. I think we're close to a solution. A man is known by the company he organizes.

Feeling sick, he stayed home from school.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Jack doesn't like Camembert at all. This isn't fun anymore. Dwayne is likely to win the scholarship.