(509) 999-6660

He's better than us. Are you through with your work? We translated the novel from Japanese to English. Do you think it's worthwhile? I don't think so.

(509) 999-6660

You didn't die in vain.

(509) 999-6660

She has a heated swimming pool. What's your favorite web browser? I don't even want you there. It is dreadful that a nuclear crisis has hit Japan.

(509) 999-6660

The driver says that we don't have any brakes! I'm fine, too, thank you. Collin surprised Ric with an expensive gift. When will this end? I have to go to mass. All writing systems have advantages and disadvantages. I would say that normal people would be needed.

(509) 999-6660

Why don't we go dancing? Having nothing to do, he went downtown. The town has changed a lot since then. Fritz doesn't need to use a cane. One learns from one's mistakes. What would Nou know? He lost a book. It's a bit pricey. I'm not taking a vacation this year.

(509) 999-6660

Don't worry. I won't tell Samuel. He lives apart from his parents. We had a casual meeting on the crowded street. Now I feel bad. They managed to save her. It couldn't have been better. You have such beautiful eyes. The news disturbed her greatly.

(509) 999-6660

I've climbed Mt. Fuji four times. He is a jealous man. Deborah isn't going to let you go. Deirdre accused him of having stolen the bike. I said we're finished. What makes you think Root is Grace's boyfriend? I was excited and nervous at the same time.

(509) 999-6660

Give me a call when you get back. You didn't fool me. What time does the bank open?

(509) 999-6660

Hienz is downstairs. Please, Winston, you can't break up with me! When will you finish your homework? John should probably spend more time with Murat.

(509) 999-6660

Matter is composed chiefly of nothing. Susumu's grandfather and Sundaresan's grandfather fought together in World War II. Stand by for my signal. He hung on to his job. Nobody asked Cole. I called him on the telephone.

(509) 999-6660

I don't know why we say it like that, we just do. Your new guitar sounds good. To complete this work, the following working items are recommended. Did you cry when I was gone? Socorrito suggested going to another supermarket instead. I met somebody online. That's kind of far from Europe, don't you think? The drug problem is international. I am sure this book will be of great use to you. No one has seen him since.

(509) 999-6660

You're running a fever. The reasons are as follows. I would've never met you if I hadn't broken my leg. Tell her that I am proud of her. Sean Connery is a Scottish actor.