There will be blood.

The conflict began over a simple misunderstanding. She thought it was stupid. I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout. It's impossible for us to visualise four-dimensional objects. I'm afraid we have a problem. You're actually wrong. I know you could always be relied on. Donovan can do all that and more. Kikki is absent from school. Mr Suzuki is a great scientist.

She was so generous as to give me all the money I needed. A formal demonstration of Peter's principle would be a hit to the corporativist structures of many countries. Oh, I didn't know it was that close. Marla had to go himself. Mario reluctantly signed the papers. Hold the ball in both hands. I feel very sick. These countries settled the dispute among themselves. Mr Hayakawa was respected by him. Get yourself a decent suit.

My life has changed completely. Democracy originated in Ancient Greece. I polished his shoes for him. He administered his friend's affairs. Did Sarah ever ask you that? I thank you for your confidence. She made a tour around Europe. Do you think it'll be easy to find the kind of job you want? I don't have time to sleep. Who's been talking to Rafik?

He who does not work does not have the right to eat. We must always keep our teeth clean. He was trained as a lawyer. The soldier saved his friend at the cost of his own life. Although each person follows a different path, our destinations are the same. It's on the ground floor. We're here alone. I could tell from your reaction that you were surprised. I want you to straighten up the environment a little more. He studies English, but he's also studying German.

When will he be able to stand on his own feet?

He's going to lie down for a moment. You were wrong about that. She's your wife? There's more to you than meets the eye. It ain't over 'til it's over. I caught a beautiful butterfly. I will marry a beautiful Estonian woman. Father keeps a diary every day. We're not here to talk about music, Sanjay. Tarmi and Sue are rivals. What kind of place is this?

I wouldn't want to be a judge. Do you have a contingency plan in place? Look at that tower standing on the hill. Is the Loch Ness monster real or is it just an elaborate hoax? I think it's highly unlikely that Trying will go bowling. It was like something out of a nightmare. None of us are immortal.

Randal had to pay for everything himself. Am I supposed to help them? An odd shoe was left on the doorstep. I was hardly prepared. There's a squirrel in the wood pile. The living room has a fireplace.

My friend from university gave me a Kindle because he said he wasn't using it anymore. It's the DX model with a large screen. It's not easy to use, but the screen is indeed quite nice. It hadn't bothered me until now, but it's become hard for me to read something on a normal LCD screen. Let's all go home now. You're having a nightmare. He is the picture of his grandfather. You always take the lion's share! He claims that he is a painter.

I wouldn't like to be in her shoes. Your ex is a psychopath. I do not think so.

One of the visitors cried out to obstruct the proceedings. Several party leaders met in private. Don't pick your nose! We have the opportunity to make some changes. The waiter was insolent. Clothes are more expensive here than in the United States. We were just being honest. I had no doubts.

You should've seen what Allen did. Hazel tends to get angry if you ask a lot of questions. The light came on suddenly.