510-253-1123

I don't think I need to go. This is a crime against humanity. Let's talk about Amir and what he's done. I'll let you get back to work. He wrote a sentence on the paper, but I didn't understand the sentence. Ph.D. is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase - philosophiae doctoratum. Clare sounded as excited as Murthy did.

510-253-1123

Since we had no school today, I stayed home and watched TV all day.

510-253-1123

Are you saying I'm a liar? He's an Englishman, and, I guess, has known better days. There is no creature among all the Beasts of the world which hath so great and ample demonstration of the power and wisdom of almighty God as the elephant. It doesn't have to be done right away. The school is closed due to the snow. This is my hat in the summer. I showed him the way.

510-253-1123

Why is Nikolai afraid of Hartmann? For once, Sue came to the meeting on time.

510-253-1123

I like snow a lot. Gunnar doesn't really believe that, does he? He got his doctorate. Morton isn't the only one who thinks so.

510-253-1123

This is the record which I bought yesterday. That water tower holds a three-day supply. Ask her to come tomorrow. That was surprising. Please ask someone else. Chip is really jealous, isn't he? He felt hedged in with rules.

510-253-1123

It's warm enough today to bring out a slight sweat. Would you just tell Beth what he did was wrong? I'll obey. Nobody called Ellen.

510-253-1123

Susanne was holding a bottle of wine. Matthew has hay fever. I thought you'd be happy about that. It's disturbing. I lost sight of Byron.

510-253-1123

Where's the red tie I bought you? We often do what we have to do, not what we want to do.

510-253-1123

Wall Street has too many bulls and not enough bears. I don't know where my watch is. She is very pretty. There was a high turnout to the election. Everything has a price. If there's something that you don't understand, just ask. The muscles in his legs had atrophied during the seven months he was bedridden. It's hard to speak three languages. Why would that bother Antonio?

510-253-1123

Do you have any pictures of Kelly when he was a kid? A fire broke out last night and three houses were burnt down.

510-253-1123

Was that for me? Gigi is going to be fine, right? He remembered what was said. Just as rural homeowners had trouble keeping the grass green over the septic tank and drain field in late summer, so only a few desert plants found purchase here. She is a scholar and poet. The baby cried loudly.

510-253-1123

All these notions I have long since abandoned. She let Ofer go.

510-253-1123

I don't really understand why. This is simply amazing. I finally beat the odds. My, how she eats! How could Alfred not know? It would be better to stay home. He did not notice that there was a sick man sleeping in the next room. She hated vanilla. I became quite astonished by his sudden change of mood. Clara wants to buy an apartment in Boston.

510-253-1123

Elias was devoted. It's hot today, isn't it? She helped him tie his tie. The most important things are often the ones that are hardest to talk about. You mean you're short on fuck-buddies? Slartibartfast wasn't sure how to react. This animal is bigger than that one.

510-253-1123

Show them how it's done. She got into the university with a view to studying English. We all took it for granted that Micky could speak French. Ilona works as a sign language interpreter. The weakest go to the wall. It's strange that no one knows the victim. In 2011, the Administration finalized fuel economy standards for Model Year 2014-2018 for heavy-duty trucks, buses, and vans. This will reduce greenhouse gas emissions by about 270 million metric tons and save 530 million barrels of oil.

510-253-1123

Looks like it will snow tomorrow. We'll face that problem when we come to it. I am at school now and I will stay here until 8 o'clock. We want to know what this project is going to cost us.