(510) 285-6514

Prices are lower in Kobe. Marilyn never said where he'd first met Carolyn. Have you been told the reasons why we didn't hire you? No one likes Victor very much. Of course I remember the news quite well. Kathleen admitted that he is afraid. Jesus didn't want to speak to anyone. I wish I could have spoken more English.

(510) 285-6514

Edith spends most of his free time reading books. Isn't that odd? Goodnight! Volunteers get a T-shirt. Ira is on a strict diet.

(510) 285-6514

The invitation said that popcorn and soft drinks would be served.

(510) 285-6514

Actually it was only a rumor. I think I'd like to be a better student. Don't delete this file. I thought you were dating him. Someone is at the door. Konstantinos got to his feet and left the room.

(510) 285-6514

I'm sure Ken will like his new job. I didn't come with her. We're not the only ones here who know French. The situation has changed dramatically. If you come upon a new word in a sentence, what will you do with it? I don't know what would be the best. A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something that he can understand. Uri is lighting a cigarette.

(510) 285-6514

I got your address from her. Do your best without Pete.

(510) 285-6514

I have no time to deal with you. Can you tell me why you like Ronald? I'd already thought of that. I deserve a promotion. We've run out of beer. Now I know I should have stayed in that job, but hindsight is always 20-20 - I couldn't have known it when I was leaving. I want to learn these dances! Don't fail to come here by five. Get them away from me.

(510) 285-6514

I think we can manage. A little kindness goes a long way.

(510) 285-6514

The time is ripe for a drastic reform. There have been many dropouts recently. Dan went back to bed. I am fortunate compared with him. I've misjudged you. Can you break a 10,000 yen bill? This surgery has a successful outcome.

(510) 285-6514

I'm not a rugrat. Socorrito and Lewis swam together every morning. Make a virtue of necessity. I was disappointed with the new product. Possibly he knows who broke the windows. I'm calling because my credit card has been stolen. Tell me what the problem is. I really need this.

(510) 285-6514

Achieving a nice weld bead is not within everyone's reach! I have a short-sleeved shirt. It gets dark earlier and earlier. Are you growing a beard? What will become of the child? One day, Pablo got lost in the Guatemalan jungle.