510-285-6514

They call you Manuel. Is Sally dead yet? Once upon a time, there was a man and his wife. They had no house. They were living in the fields and sleeping at the foot of a tree. Traffic is heavy on this street. I'll see what I can do, but I don't promise you anything. Ramadoss abused my confidence. I've baked a cake for you. I am a little world made cunningly of elements, and an angelic sprite. Was Joe emotional? My car is in bad shape.

510-285-6514

Did you think about me at all? I'd be devastated. I have the right to express my opinion. Moore doesn't look at all convinced. I want to do this for Rex. Damon had a lot of good ideas. You have to work faster. Do you like the people leading the country? I heard her speaking English as fluently as a citizen of the USA. He enjoyed playing baseball.

510-285-6514

Cliff is not capable of multitasking. The horse took fright and bolted. Lois needs at least nine hours of sleep every night or he can't function. She gave up her plans against her will. They're not moving. Dan was an expert at psychological warfare. Hey James, by what logic are you not really familiar with me? It wasn't his. The police knew he was guilty but they couldn't make the charges stick.

510-285-6514

They spent the night on the beach. I bought a lot of things. If this train is delayed, we shall miss our connection at Kobe. There are about 1600 male billionaires and 200 female billionaires in the world. For the first time in more than 6 years, the unemployment rate is below 6%. When was the castle built? The cat crossed the street. Pete has back problems.

510-285-6514

In general, consumers prefer quantity to quality. She considered him to be a blessing. Hey, Mimi! How's it going? How do you derive the length of the circumference? I've forgotten. Nothing is ever right.

510-285-6514

His wounds were infested with flesh-eating maggots. These days, a watch not only shows the time, but also the person's social status. This is the picture I took in his house. In the sixteenth century Ottoman Turks attempted to construct a canal in Egypt to unite Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea. How can you read thoughts? The person helping Gilles is Jong.

510-285-6514

I let them go. The Armenian genocide was a tragic event.

510-285-6514

I wear a floral dress. I burned my hand with an iron. I love her so much, but she does not love me. It's about time you settled down for good. Beautiful day. I have a lot of money and enough time to use it. Where are the photos? Aren't we lucky? Sekar was lost. You have survived everything that has happened to you so far.

510-285-6514

Is there anything in particular I should be doing? 'Non', 'sed', 'magnus' and 'numerus' are Latin words. Raif put up with the pain for a couple of weeks before finally going to the hospital.

510-285-6514

He kept secret that he had bought his son a bicycle. Dad gave me a computer game. I meet with him once every six months. Stop wasting money.

510-285-6514

Miltos got her pregnant. Water in a solid state is called ice. It's a shortcut. It's like the world has already ended and we're all in Hell but haven't noticed yet. There are several reasons why I have a fever. Whose idea was it to fire them? I don't want to go with her. I got back from Scotland last night.

510-285-6514

Tomorrow he'll at least be able to drink something. All we can do is to wait for him. You might as well just enjoy life. Near us a multicoloured goldfinch drank from the water of the stream. I hadn't heard of it. Are you coming or what? Jayant fooled us. Music is my passion. Caleb has to get up early. Himawan says he's very rich.

510-285-6514

On the whole, my company is doing well now. Bernie died at home. They arrested the culprit around six months later. I don't want to be left here in the dark. I can't believe that we've actually done this.

510-285-6514

Why don't you update your website? Lar was wounded in the war. This soda is less sweet than that. His name is Kenji, but we call him Ken. They miss their wives. Did Ricardo confess? John's mother looks so young that she is often mistaken as John's older sister.

510-285-6514

Bernard was thoughtless. Niall doesn't want to go to sleep. He is by no means a pleasant fellow to associate with. Raman and Sri don't get along with each other. No matter how hard you try, the result will be the same. There is no disgrace in being poor. I've know him forever. What does she do in the summer? Someone made a mistake.

510-285-6514

I knew this would be hard for you. Do you need me to buy you anything at the supermarket? There is nothing wrong with the Turkish people's power of perception. That's what we did after lunch. Can I get something for you? It's been so many years.

510-285-6514

The train was overturned. That sounds fair. Down pillows change shape when you sleep. Please don't draw the curtains when the window is open. You won't hang your coat behind the door. Did you request a new desk? I need to find something interesting to do. Maybe we shouldn't have come here. Elves live in the forest. How do you know all that?

510-285-6514

People were eager for peace. Wilson was sitting in the corner. I am already old. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean it is a lie.

510-285-6514

He may come, or he may not. Jerome is frustrated that his girlfriend hasn't yet called him back. Janos feels a little better after taking the medicine that the doctor prescribed.