510-427-9362

I want you gone by sunrise. I am Thai. Stacey did not want to cross the picket line. I think you're drunk. We are inclined to stand up for him. Let me say one thing.

510-427-9362

Who's your favorite family member? I'll clean up the kitchen later. This car belongs to her. Dawson stopped shouting. I'm playing with my son. We need to burn all these letters. Lou won't give in. In America traffic keeps to the right. The cost of living has gone down. I'll call Himawan tomorrow.

510-427-9362

These keys are Herb's. Click on the word to look for exemple sentences in the corpus of the Amazigh language. Shahid and Juan are active members. I gave up smoking for health. They can't all be full. He started to get hungry, so he threw a small stone in the river to kill a fish.

510-427-9362

Central Park is near where I work. I'll get you another dog.

510-427-9362

Do you think Caleb is telling the truth? You don't need to look for it anymore. Why hasn't anybody cleaned this up? They went on a voyage. He's stark naked. Fennec foxes are cute. The test is at 4 p.m. The garden at Walter's house was heavily overgrown. For over a year no one had bothered to look after it anymore.

510-427-9362

He is one of the most hilarious comedians. It's a painful 'truth' for us, but watching this movie brought home to me again the danger facing Earth. Evelyn is going to be expecting that.

510-427-9362

I can't imagine anybody would be surprised if Devon didn't show up at the party. Jose has to listen to us.

510-427-9362

You may have to wait. We got an unexpected present from him. I guess he felt a little obligated after what we did for him. Where exactly is it? The people knew he did not like them. We tried to save him. I had great admiration for his generosity.

510-427-9362

Taro stayed in Tokyo for three days. I can't put up with that noise. Your brother spent a lot of time with our teacher yesterday.

510-427-9362

He cannot be relied on. I'll have to speak to my boss about that. More than 50 people died from the recent eruption. Volcanic rocks struck some victims in the head. I have always kept my word.

510-427-9362

Hey, what's going on out there? He stopped a tall man and asked him the way to the record shop.

510-427-9362

Allen looked away from Peggy. The clouds scudded across the sky. Do you think you can take me? Something was wrong with them. Either of my parents must go to the meeting. Maybe I should've told Marcel. His parents tried to drive home to him the importance of a good education. How do you know I'm not Canadian?

510-427-9362

I live about three hours from Boston. Benson wouldn't just leave like that. He'd have at least said goodbye. There were a lot of Australian teachers at the English conversation school I went to previously. I felt my way to the door. A small boy swept into a stormwater drain kept himself afloat using strokes he'd recently learned at swim school. They call him Bruce. As soon as you get the wall painted, you can go home.