I've lived most of my life in the plains where trees and hills are scarce. Trent wanted to move to Boston. How could you let him go? My name is Maria Sara. Even when I sat in the sun, I was cold. I feel like a normal person! I'm sorry. I thought I had already responded to you. Didn't you read the manual? Clifford is mopping the kitchen floor. That guy is two-faced.

You heard her, didn't you? Terrence and Marian are playing poker. Each member of the city council received an annual allocation of discretionary funds which could be used to support special projects in their respective council districts.

The lady really flipped out when she learned she had won a million dollars. Tor wants to become a priest. Nigel wants a large family.

There are two zeros in the number "2010." It's just a superficial wound. I'll do it right away.

I think the meal was wonderful, wasn't it? I have never been to Kushiro. I want to teach today. As the days passed by, we began to understand the seriousness of the matter.

They are running now. We still have to go. Dwayne said he had to tell someone about his problems. Lila realized that he hadn't paid the bill, so he went back into the restaurant. He is the most cutthroat person I know. In other words, she's dumb. I will not go unless it stops raining.

I walked out of the movie. She and I have been married 30 years. Do you want some more bacon? I know you're not completely innocent, you too, share some of the blame. Ken is tall, I am not. The genie remained trapped in the magic lamp for centuries.

My eyes were intent on the scene. I can't cancel on them. A lot of reports came to the policeman that a wild monkey was found.

He'll come to see us before he leaves this city. The calorie is an exact measure of the energy in food. You don't scare me anymore. "I'm already married," replied Yvonne. Several years went by. We'll join you later. He doesn't want a relationship. He just wants to sleep with me. Ann must be dreaming a happy dream. His face clearly shows gratitude. Thank you very much for your letter.

Shall I call you up later? Could you speak to them? There's nothing Jess can do to help me. Roosevelt refused to accept the idea of defeat. You're so talented.

This problem is too simple, so it is hardly worth discussing. They listened to smooth jazz. The whole town was under water. They swam. I heard a man's voice and thought it sounded like Len's. Jisheng sometimes does foolish things. We can leave. We don't know much about what happened. Rafik told Jagath he wasn't happy. I have long wanted that car.

Please don't lie to us. No one's around. I thought you were a nurse. His opinion is quite just. I'm glad to hear you're happy in Boston. I want to tell you something. You can stay in the extra bedroom if you want. You cannot be too good to your parents.

I don't have a cellphone.

Your book is upside down. There's a message from her. Is that a good thing? Germany was winning on the battlefield. Mickey's not breathing. I told them to tell you that. I will labor in the cause of humanity.

What can have induced him to behave so cruelly? There's something I'd like to discuss with you. I didn't tell Helen to say that. I like where I live.

Be confident. Russ is trying very hard not to fail. That's probably wise. You're getting the hang of it. In Ukraine I always speak Ukrainian. We don't need a formal institution for preserving peace. I got up early yesterday. Maybe you can help me catch him.