514-608-8360

What does Izumi read? Since Thuan gained weight over the winter, I think it's likely her swimsuit won't fit her anymore. Jean came to all three of my weddings. Why doesn't Marika work as a Japanese-Finnish translator? I was really disappointed when I found out that I hadn't passed the exam. He was very affectionate with his parents. She is often mistaken for her sister. He is proud of the fact that he has never consulted a doctor in his life.

514-608-8360

Even gods die when no one believes in them any longer. What are you doing in Oman? These are the people who saw the explosion. I said that he should not have anything. Woody felt something crawling on his arm. I heard about you and him. Could you help me write a letter in French? I know how to do this. He did come at last.

514-608-8360

Leonard should shut up. I've seen a few. Tell me more about your trip. Could you send me more information by email? It is not uncommon for kayakers to be surprised by a pod of whales. In general, women tend to live ten years longer than men. Everything is going as it should.

514-608-8360

I have a flat tire. He isn't as old as my brother.

514-608-8360

Tiefenthal told Jeannie there was nothing in the refrigerator. My name is Alex, but I prefer that you all call me Augusto. Ken never fails to send a birthday present to his father. Oh no, it's her again. It is important to have intellectual curiosity. I think Stacy wants Nichael's job. We are interrupting this broadcast to bring you a special news report. I know who's pulling the strings. Air provides considerable thermal insulation when trapped in a chamber. Drink your medicine.

514-608-8360

I need fish. The police have ruled out suicide. We will like it. Let's hope Michel will have the sense not to do that. I'll talk to Lex later about this. How come you arrive at this time? I haven't seen you in a long time. Do you want to know the truth? Would it OK if I go over to Venkata's house to play?

514-608-8360

The more mistakes I make in translation, the more I learn, hopefully. I gave her some money. Why did you punch him? A cup of coffee, please. The boy is sick, though he doesn't appear so. A few years later, the treaty was put to a test. I won't quit, no matter what you say.

514-608-8360

I thought it wasn't supposed to rain today. I just told Ahmet about my promotion. It's a shame God is not here to watch this fire.

514-608-8360

Please tell me where I can park my car. Bring Rabin here immediately. Jinchao told Elaine about the accident. May I open my eyes now? Sam was in a lot of pain. I had no idea you were in here in Boston.

514-608-8360

I want this camera. I can't remember her address no matter how much I try. Happy to see you. I've been living here for the past ten years. I'm never going to be able to face Andy again. Please show me your picture. Can't you talk to Stefan for me? I hit it off well with her. I'll ask him where he is planning to go during the vacation. Wade was getting hot.

514-608-8360

This is difficult for them. She's like a dove of peace. The picture looks better at a distance. You can catch me later. We're all dying. Wade and Dawn's main problem is they can't find a place to live. As a result of the server breakdown, total PV of yesterday dropped by 30% compared with normal. All dictionaries contain errors.

514-608-8360

I remember Marco well. I laughed my head off! I described one. They rarely spoke of the labour problem at their workplace. Blake is boring, isn't he? He is smarter than anyone. I just have to make a call. Jarl will think of something.

514-608-8360

Clarence never talked about it. Five divided by three equals one and a remainder of two. Vick was calm under pressure. Let's start focusing on more important matters. Marie has lost her umbrella. We have to stand up for minority rights. I hate her, too. Marc says you've never been to Boston.

514-608-8360

It's dark. I heard you moved to Boston. I've never tried this dish before. Judging from all reports, she seems to be right for the job.

514-608-8360

My mother told me that Reiner is too old for me. Music at times is more like perfume than mathematics. I'm sure you'll all have a good time at the zoo tomorrow. Damn those New Yorkers; they're taking all our rightful Bostonian jobs.

514-608-8360

Have you been waited on? He looked in at the door. The man blushed. I have not had a chance to see that movie. Antony is looking weak and wobbly. I should just go home. Christophe had a bad day at work. I talked with him. He's an arrogant son of a bitch.

514-608-8360

Oh, but that is a mundane matter! I cry whenever I listen to this song. Will this button hold? He fled his country. He had heard that war had started, but it didn't sink in for a long time until his father was drafted into the army. I can't believe we're really living here. He is still standing. You know that you're getting old when you have to explain to a Greek who Melina Mercouri was. They weren't all boys. What're we going to do?

514-608-8360

Don't be a snob. I shouldn't have said what I said. I asked him to turn around. Feel the top and see how warm it is. You know how to manipulate me. I just had a vision. There are some problems.