No one can turn the clock back. Can you at least pretend to enjoy yourself? According to the radio, it will snow tomorrow. Merat couldn't contain his joy. I've met Vilhelm a few times.

Drew is going to be expecting that.

I don't like the house in which he lives. I thought you were Japanese. I'll tell you all about it sometime. I'm here for you. I would accept be it small, be it big. It's okay if you laugh at your own jokes. It annoys me when Valerie does, but that's because he isn't very funny. Suck my dick. I bet you're right. I promised to go over to Kelly's twice a day to water his starts while he was away.

We were just talking about that. Oh no! It looks like (someone) is crying

Traffic is busy here. Emmett knows nothing about this matter. You're wasting your time with all this needless repetition so spare us the long-winded explanation. I bear good news.

I want to be the best I can be. I want to know what caused the explosion.

Piete is fabulous. I got grounded for 2 weeks. My wife and I did our Christmas shopping in October. When morning dawned, the Princess came to see if he was still alive. Rafik gave Deb moral support.

What's going to happen today? Housing is the big concern. It seemed that he was sick. There is no heaven or hell. We can only live in the present. Is there some reason you don't want us to come? I've decided to apply to Harvard. Your propaganda is not interesting. Do not disobey the rules.

Wait a minute, Jean. You look nice in that dress. I have occasional pains in the stomach. Are you athletic? With his mother very sick and a tight deadline at work, Shankar has a lot on his plate at the moment. Jazz fusion is a combination of rock and jazz.

The painting he'd painted wasn't very good so nobody praised it. The population of Sweden is on the increase. He is listening to the radio. Izzy asked Rogue if she'd go. Some people seemed to think the good times were going to last forever. I think Martyn is a really nice kid. I might be back. That still has a question mark next to it. Do you think I'd leave now?

"I am not tired." "Neither am I." What time do you want me to be at work tomorrow? The elephant trumpets. The lock is beautiful. Val really likes traveling.

This vitamin boosts your immune system from diseases. We'll arrive in three hours if we drive. Nou understands Jack's ups and downs. The balance of nature is very vulnerable. In the world, there are over 4000 languages. She poured in the water. The witness says that the vandal was around 18 years old. The mayor doesn't do anything but paper over the cracks.

Suddenly she stood up, very pale, and with a strange light in her eyes. What kind of cookies did you buy? If you'd been a bit more careful, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Roy hasn't listened to the speech yet. He went to London, where he stayed for a week. It's time to take a bath. We shouldn't expect too much. You're better than a native!

You don't have to go with her. It's a very decorative plant. Our team is likely to win the game. Would you come over here, please? If no goals are set, it's impossible to fail to achieve them. Kate drinks lots of milk every day.