(516) 521-8119

Not for the faint-hearted! It snowed heavily in the morning he was born.

(516) 521-8119

Alan is sometimes given to hyperbole. When Wade arrived much later than he'd promised, Pierette said: "I've gone through four seasons waiting for you." I could never afford a house as nice as that. Pontus realized there were no cars parked in front of the school. I'm feeling nervous. Shel wondered how good a singer Karl really was. Pick one of the items on this list. Is this a good place to plant a tree? I told them everything. I have been to the station. "What are your favourite books, Sandra? " "The Adventures of Rhonda Sawyer and Uncle Liza's Cabin."

(516) 521-8119

Take your seats, please. Look backward!

(516) 521-8119

They seem very busy.

(516) 521-8119

We have to look into the disappearance of the doctor. This credit card entitles us to certain privileges. We hope we will make our home full of love and happiness. What's the spelling of your family name? How did you know I grew up in Boston? Don't you know Irvin? I thought Vidhyanath did OK. She has to pay for the book.

(516) 521-8119

He showed me his new car. Wolf abhors horror films. I am afraid to jump over the ditch. Srikanth grew up in a conservative family. Olof didn't go home last night. I know internally that it stabbed my thumb. Something evil was coming close. Don't forget to ask after Mr Long's wife when you see him. The butcher ground the meat. I noticed straight away that he wasn't really very talkative. Going out drinking with the guys makes him feel macho.

(516) 521-8119

My brother gets up every morning at 7. I made Vijay laugh today. Tell me when I can open my eyes. How many more days are there until Christmas? Shouldn't you be listening? Kusum hasn't slept in days. Part of the story is true. I think that this work is tiring.

(516) 521-8119

Six hundred and forty-four ... and she went to sleep. It's illegal to buy cocaine. Your work is making watches. And I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! The treacherous have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous have dealt very treacherously. Jason won't tell you what happened. Wendell wouldn't stop talking. How many volcanoes are there on this island? I was in prison for three years. We have to wash the clothes.

(516) 521-8119

All Pia does is sleep. He dared not speak to her. No matter how much you try to impress her, she just ignores you. It's Sunday today. Do you think people will make fun of me? I'm sure you've seen everything you need to see.

(516) 521-8119

Not dressing warmly in winter can result in catching a bad cold. Did you fall in love with her at first sight? We will not need to add artificial substances to our food. What exactly are you suggesting? They founded a state of which they were the elites, but were eventually assimilated into the local population. His private papers include a diary of his first year in parliament. The dog ran towards me. I'm invited to a party tonight.

(516) 521-8119

Justin killed the rabbit with her bare hands. I could help. I love apple cider. Watch him and do the same. Did you know that Christophe was dating Metin? I haven't actually shot anyone yet.

(516) 521-8119

They discovered a very talented player during summer training. You may use her library. He is leaving in three days time.

(516) 521-8119

Hazel is probably scared to death. The meeting was held as intended at the outset. He started going bald quite young. Are you trying to grow a beard? I am keeping a diary every day. She asked me where to go. Can we help you?

(516) 521-8119

In your language, does "heart" rhyme with "pain"?

(516) 521-8119

They called the dog Shiro. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to her bed. She's lost her car keys. Gill and Wilmer worked together. Corey was tired, so he went to bed early. You were wrong about the painting. Did you have a lawyer? I just couldn't stay away.

(516) 521-8119

What a great idea! He took a taxi both ways.