516-521-8119

The funniest thing happened to me on the way here. That's all you get. The cat likes to sleep beside me.

516-521-8119

The ravishing beauty queen wearing a blue velvet gown with a plunging neckline struck a pose on the red carpet. I don't understand what the problem is. It is getting lighter outside. History goes on with old ideas giving way to the new. It took us six years to conquer Constantinople. The robots never get sick or complain and they can work 24 hours a day. Nicolo does look tense, doesn't he? You yourself have to finish it. I'd be worried if I were you. I bought a camera free of tax.

516-521-8119

Fred would've gone if he could've. Would you mind my opening the window?

516-521-8119

Could you wake me up at seven? You don't know her like I do.

516-521-8119

I never thought Bea would make it this far.

516-521-8119

Would you like half a sandwich? Why don't you telephone the theatre and inquire about tickets? I don't trust you completely.

516-521-8119

You shall hear more from me by the next mail. Pay more attention to intonation when you speak English. The opera singer has a beautiful voice. Maine is a remote place.

516-521-8119

Stolen money never bears fruit. Later that night, Len told Benjamin what had happened. Do you like cooking? So the captain took care of him. Liu Manqiang, deputy director of the Chinese Research Centre and College for Social Sciences and Information Technology, says "Information and communication technology has the potential for a huge increase in value; an important goal for the development of China's information technology is allowing more rural citizens to benefit from the information technology industry." His ideas do not fit in with mine. Does money bring happiness? Professional writers do not have a regular income.

516-521-8119

Please write about your real experience. The island was therefore a sure haven for all criminals who had run from the law. I don't want that much milk.

516-521-8119

I have a request. That's not the kind of thing Stevan would do. He could run fast when he was young. Kristen wants to sit down. Stealing is wrong. Am I to blame for everything? Taurus is only thirty years old. Are you old enough to drive?

516-521-8119

We're about to have guests. I'm going to go pack. When it seemed miniskirts couldn't be any shorter, they found out they could be shortened from above. This wine is over a year old.

516-521-8119

You guys should be more careful. A book which, more than all others in the world, should be forbidden, is a catalog of the forbidden books. I want you to look for her. Steen left very early this morning. The longer I stay there, the more I like the place. She smiled and said goodbye The 19th-century European colonization of Africa has left a lasting legacy all over the continent.

516-521-8119

I know how to get there. Did you get a reply from them?

516-521-8119

I'm in big trouble. Isn't there another way out of here? Nothing will happen until 2:30. Hypocrisy is prejudice with a halo. You're good at speaking French, aren't you? We have to be prepared for the worst. Let's see if we can get their attention. That's not what I'm afraid of. He always wears blue shirts. The fitting room is being used now.

516-521-8119

Did you remember to thank him? That's the reason we need to leave. What did you spill? It's perfect. That tie looks good on you. Let's work on one project at a time. The crew abandoned the ship. Everyone I know has been there. It's useless talking to them. We were proud of our strength.

516-521-8119

It's quite a ways from here. The European Union was created as a result of a desire to rise above French-German enmity. Get off of my roof. Are you full? I have to be back home by seven. Sven was so verbose that his friends resorted to calling him a chatterbox. Better believe it.

516-521-8119

This is the best Indian restaurant anywhere in Tokyo.