Do you really think this is a good idea? The doctor prescribed some medicine for her cold. I only have one mouth, but I have two ears. Arne is a bundle of nerves. Kazuhiro said he would come to the party. When was the dictionary delivered to you? The employees need to keep their hair short. Shuvra doesn't know how to put on his own pants.

He heard the sound. They love to climb mountains. Amy wants to become rich.

I guess I should get home to the missus. Computers seem to play the role of the human brain, so they're often called "electric brains". Let's paint the ceiling first. I told you I'm not interested. We depend on foreign nations for our natural resources. The rain pattered quietly on the shed's roof. I'm helping out today. David is very active. Where shall I drop you? I wish I didn't have to deal with this.

Inner beauty, I'll believe in it when my dick has eyes. Don't buzz about my ears. You're on your own for lunch. He hasn't been here long. When do you arrive? I hope that's not true. As he crossed the bridge, he looked down at the stream. I'm over thirty. Leanne is a lovely girl.

He's coming. Someone who scares easily shouldn't practice my profession.

Political questions are way too serious to be left to politicians.

Did you warn them? I think about that every single day. If you didn't have him to exchange letters with, you would be lonely. Stevan needs a favor.

Rafael is one of Paris' most famous fashion designers. She was bleeding profusely from the head.

Plastic put on his glasses and opened the book. He did what he was told. Did Maarten really give you advice? I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw the amazing renovations Anne had done on his house.

Let's hit the road. "What would you like to drink?" "A dry martini." Every day, except Thursdays and Fridays, he gathered with his friends for chatting Don't change lanes without signaling.

We should consider the problem from a child's perspective.

I shouldn't have asked you. I went to a haunted house. Can I be there when you tell Del? I just want you to listen. It's been two years since I saw him last. Where's the closest bus stop? Mott doesn't trust any of us. Why is Seymour hiding? Here's a list of the people who'll be here today.

Who are you spending Christmas with? The rumor proved to be an absolute lie. This thing is alive. You shouldn't have doubted me. I wish my friends could've been there with me. Mr. Meier thought the Neumann family was away on vacation. Rolf wants to move into a bigger house.

It must've slipped my mind.

I'm improving my knowledge of Breton. The rain in Sevilla is a marvel. I intend to write a letter to Judy. I think you should still ask Christofer. This table is fine except in one respect - it will not fit into my room. The humidity is 80%?! It must be really humid! Douglas and Lynne are deeply in love with each other. He spoke on more and more eloquently. The young boy is reading his book. Salt in the kitchen will only make food salty if you use it.