516-799-0141

Hurf made a careful selection. My special talent is that I can form a friendship at any time, anywhere, and with anyone. People who wait on you here are very friendly.

516-799-0141

They not only washed off the sweat, dirt and cares of the day in the hot water, but also enjoyed gossiping about everyday affairs. I want to execute the plan by all means. If by any chance it rains tomorrow, they will not go. I can't raise my right arm. The door will not open; the lock must be out of order.

516-799-0141

These patterns show you how to make sentences. Eddy rolls his own cigarettes. There is an urgent need for the local government to help the homeless. I'm planning to disguise myself as a doctor. She is always laughing. I thought you didn't like him. There is no use trying to excuse yourself. I hope I'm not bothering anybody.

516-799-0141

Don't cry before you get hurt. That photographer is really talented. I never really knew what happened. He is very young. I wondered what Hirotoshi's real reason for being here was. Eva opened the door to let the cat in. To get a prescription, go to a doctor. I never met Micky. He is awesome. We are defenseless.

516-799-0141

Don't you care what your parents think? He collapsed to his knees. He's so handsome!

516-799-0141

I've been there once.

516-799-0141

Time heals all wounds. Don't get me confused. The Cold War continued.

516-799-0141

They live just down the street. Now, why don't we continue this conversation in the other room? What exactly do you have in mind? They left him for dead. I was born and raised in the country. Take this medicine before each meal. Don't you know how much sugar that biscuit has? Maria's hair is long. And if he keeps messing with me I'll cut his head off!

516-799-0141

It's now time to act. You're an idiot! The two neighbouring countries differ from each other in all respects. I wish he would make up his mind one way or other. I said such horrible things to him. I feel so awful. I'm better-looking than Martin is.

516-799-0141

It's a volant bird.

516-799-0141

Emily is very lovely. I can touch the sky with you. I don't know who you are and I don't care. Age does not make us childish, as they say. It only finds us true children still.

516-799-0141

In comparison with his brother, he was shy. Anything new? My daughter won't listen to me. Is there chicken for dinner? Heaven keep us from a knowledge of the secrets whispered afterwards upon the tainted wind that blew across the scene of that day's work and that night's death and suffering! Marion is in love with you. The wind blows wherever it pleases. He's an hopeless idiot. Cynthia doesn't want them there.

516-799-0141

Shaw has a small dick.

516-799-0141

That, of course, does not mean that they are right. Thanks for taking him fishing. You must be quite accustomed to using chopsticks by now.