Gigi likes to read in the evening. Lowell clapped his hands together excitedly. Every vote counts in an election. Children found Christmas presents hidden under the bed. Elwood affirmed that he saw a UFO. He looked at me and said, "Watch out."

Who is he talking to?

He is watching my every move. I can do that better than anyone else here. The car made a turn to the left. They don't get it. I can't imagine living like that. Hand me the dictionary there, please. Francois couldn't understand why Markus frowned at him. You can count on me any time.

Painting is another thing I can do fairly well. There is nothing to apologize for. She smiled at her baby. Jarmo waved the flag. Wait just a little bit, will be done immediately! Are you going to go with Isabelle? I will miss you. The meeting is to be held next Thursday. She's ready now. It cost him 3000 yen to have his hair cut.

He is really dull to hardship. Now let's get some sleep. Flight 226 takes off at 10:30.

Mariou didn't want the job. I think we all know what's happening.

Randal has already finished his lunch. What'll happen?

I love serious music. Air is composed mainly of nitrogen and oxygen. We'll eat on the way. What a beautiful house! What do you have under the hat? Julie is in satisfactory health. I regret to say I cannot come.

These clothes suit young people well. I saw something weird on my way to work. Pamela warned us that this might happen. Francois stared in astonishment. I had to fill the gap left when our head clerk quit on short notice. That's all you ever say. Alain plans on doing that. Use what language you will, you can never say anything but what you are. She was profuse in praises. He had trouble breathing.

You need to stop goofing around. I knew I couldn't trust him. We should make sopa paraguaya. What's he hiding? You won't believe who I just saw. Louise didn't like not having enough money. The correctness of the information is doubtful. The chemical symbol of scandium is Sc.

How do you heat the house? I know what you should call your new invention. Please speak a little more slowly. In many countries, being gay is a cause for imprisonment. I need a pair of scissors. Orville is always prepared. We don't want to lose. She's nervous about her concert. Danger doesn't come from what we don't know, but from what we believe to be true whereas it isn't. Young as he is, he has a large family to support.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been snowed under at work lately.

I cannot stand headaches. I don't think it's Louis who's the problem. They should let you see her.