After all that, the pain went away. Your French leaves a lot to be desired. I'll be happy to do that for you. In many languages, such as Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian, the verb ending changes according to who is doing the action. So the patterns of the verb have to be learned.

Mitch promised me he'd come back. The antelope ran away. Thomas was raised in an orphanage. Please be quiet!

This is killing us. The facts speak for themselves. That language sounds very beautiful. I'm not going to argue with you. He likes to just sit around and play video games all day. I'm wary of lending money. I cleaned up the mess.

Lui never did have much use for scientists. You had no right to tell Seymour that. I feel like I need to do something to help Charlie. It was a beautiful presentation. James has a good chance of winning the election. It will be to your advantage to study hard now. Have you already decided how you're going to take care of this problem? She's active and fit. The room is full of people. I wonder why they chose her.

Leads knew Nadeem did it. Many people hang flags on the National Holiday. I found something interesting in the town. Gypsy's eyelids were half open. Tell me who discovered air. No, she didn't want to meet up with him.

I can't look at Suu. So, do you get it? Now that Kathryn is here, we can start the party. We have to do a better job. He accused me of my mistake. He walked all the way home. We need to make it clear what we aren't willing to do. She doesn't look like her mom. Sedat needed you. Roberta will definitely be missed.

I'm going to try. I told him I wouldn't do it. Why are you denying it? Stay here with her. The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.

That's not how you spell my name. He was accompanied by a bevy of buxom babes. This will not be tolerated. I've come to say goodbye. Patricia went through a lot of trouble to draw Marian here. Polly could've won if he'd wanted to. She wants to spend time with her daughter. The party flew nonstop from New York to Paris. We still have a long way to go.

Paola is dead wrong. Jay gets up at six. Is Reinhard going to die? Bring a date. Jamala's victory at the "Eurovision 2016" convinces us that the world is not so hopeless as it sometimes seems. He wants the camera badly.

Do you prefer the blue one or the red one? Am I alone here? Briggs never acted like he was ashamed of me. What is the price? It's a risk we must take. The refugees struggled against hunger. Naomi has excellent shorthand skills and works as a hansard reporter in parliament. Derek was sick of his job. It is difficult to leave one's homeland. My place is with them now.

He is playing golf. I told Guy I didn't want his help.

I didn't want him to worry. I'm counting on you not to let our secret leak out. I'll choke the life out of him. He pledged to marry me when he returned home. What is your size? That's so stupid. She will worm the secret out of him. I had better trust her with it at once. I hope you will answer me soon. A people without knowledge is a people without strength.

I thought I told you to get out of my way. The village lies on the border between the coastal and mountain regions. Sanjeev wants to protect Kolkka. He is our next door neighbor. To our surprise, Betty won the trophy.

Bring your sister next time. Dan said Linda hadn't come home the night before. A girl named Kate came to see you. Have you told anyone where our hideout is?

I'm surprised Casey gave Erwin all the money she asked for. Now we're here talking about a long-term historical perspective. I told you to watch Prakash carefully.