518-309-6583

Mitchell is at his desk writing something. I wrote down that telephone number. My sister has been studying in her room since this morning. Avery did warn me.

518-309-6583

My answer corresponds with yours. I never heard back from him. Did you wash up? A new classroom building was built in our institute last year. All places are distant from heaven alike.

518-309-6583

Reid bought a brand-new car. Will you lubricate the car?

518-309-6583

Ramneek will be waiting for us in the lobby. Leslie is sitting on his bunk.

518-309-6583

The keys of the piano are yellow due to age. It's been done. We're not going to stop doing that.

518-309-6583

We have to be extremely careful.

518-309-6583

Santa hasn't called back yet. I'll talk to you soon. What's the point of the point? On a day like this, I don't feel like going outside. Lisa may have been here. They exchanged passionate e-mails. I need help! Taurus is wearing a birthday hat. The force of the current carried the bridge away.

518-309-6583

Ravindran applauded. Small family farms were disappearing. What specifically do you need me to do? They have a son. Elwood went back inside to get his coat. Where are the prisoners?

518-309-6583

You are always digging at me about my clothes. Wait'll you hear what happened today. Kim spoke to the crowd. Dorian overstepped his authority. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at those he's given it to. Tajima went to London by way of Paris. I warned him many times, but he won't stop talking.

518-309-6583

We have to leave. I'm here to talk about him. Don't hang out with them. Watch out for Winston. It is difficult to give up a long love suddenly. Try to look busy. Can you tell right from wrong? She is booming as a singer.

518-309-6583

Young as he is, he is equal to the task. Raif has contributed a lot of money to this hospital. Beware! Frictionless road ahead. John has hardly ever gone to bed before midnight. I will return to Australia the day after tomorrow.

518-309-6583

Our first lesson is math. Are you listening to me? Virtue and vice. It was I that phoned him yesterday. We were having problems with Son. Keep the engine running. I'll be right back. Ron will leave in a few days. I thought that he was honest. I thought I knew them.

518-309-6583

He is proficient in Farsi. Education doesn't consist of learning a lot of facts. Give me a day. I'm looking for Tahsin. Have you seen him? You will have to go through hardship. I told them not to use those. The motorcycle ran out of gas. Val spent some time in Boston. You haven't been married long. Wives usually outlive husbands.

518-309-6583

That was a phenomenal play. I found her kind. Was that supposed to be interesting? He had a new house built last year. To me, it is important. Again, a thousand apologies. He was my first boyfriend. Gregge said that he lost his key.

518-309-6583

I don't think Derek has anything to worry about.

518-309-6583

John couldn't get a word in edgewise. Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing Lois in class today. Laurel pushed the elevator call button. That's because Shintoism and Buddhism are practiced in their daily customs instead of as their religion. You must not let any of it remain until the morning. I am with you. Don't you try to hide, with those angel eyes? Dani made himself something to eat. Patrick is a farmer. I don't want to be late for the show.

518-309-6583

Fritz's attempts to woo usually fail. Why didn't you tell Renu about Lana? I'm feeling very good. That language sounds very nice.

518-309-6583

He lives in a mixed japanese western styled house. You're overemotional.

518-309-6583

The box contains a Mesopotamian statue. There is nobody at home who knows that. I can't refuse him anything.