518-569-4309

Henry is unable to work this week. I'm not going to explain it to you. If those little brats of sisters are good enough I'll make a gift of them to you! You can't buy me off with shiny beads and sweet talk. It'll be funny. Eddie isn't scared of spiders. No city in Japan is as large as Tokyo. The children use sugar. A new shopping mall opened on the edge of town.

518-569-4309

I hear she's a sleek bit of mink. Are you done now? She has sharpened the knives. It reminds me of something.

518-569-4309

In the summer the humidity is high. Yoshio said he would pay as much as 15000 yen for a new pair of basketball shoes, but I thought that was quite expensive. I am in a new house. Eagle was on the Moon's surface for 22 hours before it lifted off to rejoin the command module. Bertrand is a man of action. I saw the movie. French is difficult.

518-569-4309

This is what he said. Early computers used punch cards. I don't want to ruin the evening for everyone. They say that the movie is an interesting one.

518-569-4309

Whose plan is it?

518-569-4309

Their financial problems began in the second half of the year. Isaac looks a lot better today. Patience is a rare virtue these days. Frederick refused to sign his name. These pictures are amazing. Who was the female you were talking to?

518-569-4309

What do you want to do after you graduate from college? I just want to be ready. I'd like it if you would cook dinner for me. How many other girls have you said that to? Do you know a man named Ahmet Jackson by any chance?

518-569-4309

She lives by herself. He won't make it. I'll send you the payment today through Paypal. Spock doesn't know which color to choose. She had already won the race.

518-569-4309

Holly works for an insurance company. You're married now. This cake is good. Copper and silver are both metals. Look up the number in the phone book. She was asked not to speak at the meeting. I'm making popcorn. Do you want some? "Hello? May I speak with Kristi?" "Please wait a moment." I wish I had not spent so much money. Little pitchers have long ears.

518-569-4309

I met them when I was thirteen. Curt refused to speak French. She's continuously interrupted. Did you go to the police? I think I'm gonna shit myself.

518-569-4309

What is this item called? Tell me what you think's inside this box. Shika are verses and 31-syllable poems. Today I had a math test. We have a busy week ahead of us.

518-569-4309

I thought I'd lend a hand. Wade's eyes started to water. What do you think Curtis keeps in there? The dog is peeing on the sofa. I believe you both know her. The astronomers were so pleased with Clyde's drawings that they offered him a job. My bicycle's been stolen. Wind is a cheap and clean source of energy. Chip certainly seems to enjoy life. I'm sorry, but could you move over a bit so I have room to sit?

518-569-4309

There is a long wait between trains. Just to remove any doubt, I no longer live with my parents. He stood very close to her. She remembers her long journey. I never thought it would happen to me.

518-569-4309

Nice weather added to our pleasure.

518-569-4309

She will be a good companion for you. You're lying now. Television enables you to be entertained by people you wouldn't have in your home. Have you already bought your ticket? When the thing was sent into the post office, the goods were lost due to the mistake of the post office. I think Floyd knows why. A-hahaha, you really are bad at keeping secrets.