(518) 708-9910

I think you'll regret it if you don't at least try it. Florian's office is on Park Street. This problem is beyond my powers. You need to stop saying that. Brandy is the one who did it.

(518) 708-9910

Why can't I play with my friends? Why don't you give me a break? Do you want me to help you? Let's finish it right away.

(518) 708-9910

Pets are permitted. Some medicines will do you more harm than good. We've got another one. Save for the cold in the hall, the gig was good. They should've noticed me. Nicholas did it out of the goodness of his heart. I think there's a problem. A hypothetical explanation could be that they just forgot it. Kimmo found his contact lens near the table. The snow lay on the ground, frozen into a thick, hard crust.

(518) 708-9910

We're busy people. I can open the window. That would be terrible. Please give me the newspaper when you've finished reading it. The instant he opened the door, he smelt something burning. You did that on your own, didn't you?

(518) 708-9910

Could you tell me what's going on? I am monogamous. This is the only kimono that my mother bought me. I couldn't have prevented this.

(518) 708-9910

Kathleen is intrigued. I'm pleased of my doorman. They shed tears at the news. Would you leave your husband for me? The lunch prepared by Inday filled me very much. No one can break-up true friendships. We do like him. That looked like Mr. Tanaka, but actually it was a shoebox. The strange man in the strange land says that the future of the world is the Philippines. I'll spend the night here.

(518) 708-9910

Brian usually gets to school early. I should take them with me. Who gave this to them? The moon is not always the same distance away from Earth. Liber put on his rubber gloves. Maurice is a slob. A brother is like a shoulder. What time is it please?

(518) 708-9910

The book is very interesting. Little did any of us know that Seymour would be dead within three weeks. Carlos mentioned it. Let's wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks. This dictionary is nearly useless. The twins are indistinguishable from each other. She is another Madame Curie.

(518) 708-9910

I thought Calvin had talked Nicolette out of buying that. We'll have something for you. Suddenly I heard a loud clap of thunder. His rash is due to Dengue fever. I saw Lorraine riding on the back of Jill's motorcycle. He would never lie to me. Could you sign this? Help me! In my city, the temperature is one degree above zero. Sherman is perplexed.

(518) 708-9910

Dan knows very well how to deal with psychological warfare. Have you always been a comedian? You must be friendly with your neighbors. We must work hard to promote world peace. I suggest that that is not the solution. If it were absolutely necessary to choose, I would rather be guilty of an immoral act than of a cruel one. He is playing there. I love those three kids. Are you free this evening?

(518) 708-9910

I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind it if you used his umbrella. Natraj certainly was drunk last night. I'll be going shopping in the latter part of the week. He pretended to be my friend. How can rattlesnakes localise their prey and track it through grass and bushes, after they wound it, if they're fully deaf? Early in life he showed a talent for painting. Margot came in through a window. I smoked one.

(518) 708-9910

She has been studying French for a few years. I don't like the texture of raisins.

(518) 708-9910

Propellers can have from 2 to 6 blades. Shutoku does everything. Young men make great mistakes in life; for one thing, they idealize love too much. When did you take the exam? I do like watching him when he is asleep. She waited eagerly for her husband's return.

(518) 708-9910

Don't forget your bathing suit. I've finished reading that book. The turnover at my company is really speeding up lately. We did all we could. Many people are skeptical.

(518) 708-9910

I come home at 2:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Is it OK if I come tomorrow, too? Darci has had quite a life. Dan and Linda married in a church. You saw nothing. What's the minimum salary in Sierra Leone? You're going to love Lyndon. Have you ever been to a foreign country?

(518) 708-9910

I think that blood vessels are bursting in my lungs when I cough. Roger covered his mouth when he sneezed. You have to accustom yourself to the crowded trains in Tokyo.

(518) 708-9910

Kumi is playing tennis now. Raul told me that Luke was on a diet. Who is that loser? Harmon lied about what he'd been doing. "It's a good time for you to take a vacation," the boss said to Jim. Are you sure you're up for it? How was the fishing? I don't want to eat with you. You should have come see us!

(518) 708-9910

I walked softly for fear of waking the baby. We're being watched. It looks suspicious. George is in love with another woman. I made a lot of stupid mistakes. Saul ignored Case.

(518) 708-9910

Anthony is far more experienced than me. Keep Dick there. If you don't get your act together you won't graduate from high school. I needed some hours to open it.