I barely had time for lunch. Have you ever seen the picture painted by Picasso? Maybe I should just tell Ravindranath I want my money back today. There were a fucking lot of them there. Steen was challenged to a drinking contest. My daughter's slowness to take action is a pain.

It was done before.

I don't know what Dominick thinks. He found it hard to make friends. I'm the one who killed them. Hi! What's new? It was a beautiful wedding ceremony. Don't always take Larry's side!

Avery gets anything he wants.

That's all I can tell you at this time. I never got to do stuff like this in Boston. We're still not allowed to see it. Sport doesn't interest me.

I'm always happy when I get email from you. The economy is picking up. Amanda asked if you'd be there. You're twice as smart as anyone else in the room. I made some calls. Do you really want to go to Boston with me? It is time you get down to work. "May I come in?" asked the student. "You april come in" replied the teacher.

Only the cat is to blame. I heard about Varda and Case. She will help me choose myself a new car. Come with us, please. We're not that close. You can't find this article everywhere. The shoes are worn out.

They planted apple trees. At least let me help with the table.

I don't have to go any further. An odd shoe was left on the doorstep. Why do you lie for her?

He who makes many threats is not dangerous. Raanan has been captured. Ben loves his sister. That isn't what I want to see. We have no reason to change our plans. Military discipline is literally rigid. Duncan doesn't have any money left. Cost what it may. Can you introduce me to someone who speaks French?

Let's have a party tonight. The head of your penis is sticking out of your belt. I got bitten by mosquitoes. I have to get through with the work by tomorrow.

I need someone to hold me. I think Joseph can help. I snapped the thread on my canine. He took off his clothes and put on his pajamas. Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for mathematics, the cultural world is one country.

"What do you want for Christmas?" "I don't know." The problem of poverty is growing worldwide. The patient is unconscious. Tanya ordered a French bread pizza. I don't know if I can stay. Cristina relied on Guy. I will have finished the work by seven this evening. There's not enough food. The professor teaches English conversation.

Markus wouldn't let Benson do what she wanted to do. Lisa didn't blame Randal for hitting John.

Were you busy last week? Thank you everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I was busy with housework. He bought a new car, but we didn't know anything about that. Is anyone here interested in going to the supermarket with me? Ask them to help. Who will take care of your cat then? Jean-Christophe has finally paid back all his gambling debts.

I think that something is bothering her. The accused remains in custody. Not coming on time is very bad. There's something wrong with the phone. I can hardly hear you.