What is for dessert? Eva knows this is how it has to be. I'm sorry I was late for class today. What makes you think Casper won't help us? Do not try to catch me! Last Saturday I bought a laptop. I want names. Could you give this to her?

Do you know me? That happens often enough in the summer. I gave them a ride home. Could you bring it to me?

Her career was rich and exciting. Someone called them. How can you sleep with all this happening? Have breakfast. Lois didn't give me any alternative. You've been a great help.

Ravindran has a son not much older than Miriam. How did you come by all this money? Did you soon get used to Japanese food? The key words are defined in the book's glossary. The economy improved from poor to very good. These mosquitos are eating me alive! Johnny isn't guilty.

It is useless even if I discuss with you. Candles were everywhere. It looks like it's rained.

What platform does the downtown train leave from? Did Jacob come back?

I can't afford a pay cut. People are waiting for the sunset. Elijah didn't want to see me. I hate those spiders. They're always there to freak me out when I'm cleaning. This work is difficult for us. Don't put that away yet. Companies paid their taxes every quarter. Our boss begrudged us even a small raise in pay. That's my wish. For all I know, he could be in Paris right now.

Debi doesn't watch TV at all.

It is difficult for me to read the book.

I want to see how good I can get. The doctor started to examine her. When you start taking medicine it begins working on symptoms, like pain, right away, but that doesn't mean that the ulcer heals right away. I want to hit the road. He is proud of having graduated from Tokyo University. Christian and Jarvis folded up the flag.

Will you help me with my homework? My aunt wears glasses when she reads the papers. Prakash isn't wrong.

Let me give you something to think about. I've told you not to give me any hickies! We should call the police. Jussi has red spots all over his body. What's it look like? Please go to the bench. Dominic was singing. He advocated abolishing the death penalty. She knows too much. I besought him for a favorable answer.

I can't put up with his arrogance.

My things are all in a jumble. Hot dogs are also available. I didn't expect you to answer.

Give it to me now. He'll become a good husband. Have you been punched? You do well in spreading your discoverings. If you want to be on time, you should be there by 11 o'clock. Can you see anything that might be causing the problem? India has a cuisine rich in regional flavour. I'm from Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. Ernst went out to eat.

We're not going to do it. They are my friends. Do you want to overwrite the saved data? It is raining. Are you familiar with the periodic table of chemical elements?

Read it aloud. Granville respects everyone. The contrast immediately springs to eyes. I can't look. This soda is less sweet than that. Marie was the only girl to wear a skirt.

We had to make a detour across a bridge down the river from here. Miles and I both want to go to Boston. Horses are easily startled. The duty chemist is open on Sunday morning. Patrice is a fighter pilot. It's just so exciting.