519-703-5655

I want to be in the other group. The mass of the audience supported him. I'm not so sure I want to do this anymore. He has a large desk in his small room. Maybe you should've thought of that before you did what you did. We're not going to stop doing that. Sharon and Niels had consensual sex.

519-703-5655

Nelken thought it was easy. It's on every Friday at 6. This is a very good tea. They'd like that. Please lower the window. Don't buzz about my ears. Lorenzo's bed hasn't been slept in. The rumor spread throughout the country. Her dream of a lifetime finally came true.

519-703-5655

We need to speak to him. Faith can move mountains. Keith got addicted to painkillers after his accident. She complained of the room being too hot. Why won't Bud answer? Nobody called him. What are you celebrating? That's all I have to say to you.

519-703-5655

It's my firm belief that Jinchao is not gay. Ann wasn't paying attention in class today.

519-703-5655

Donald is probably not hungry right now. What did Vicki suggest we do? Everybody knows Revised. We returned the shirts because they were too small. I'm so sorry that Paul Walker died in a car crash. The news caused a great stir. Ray hesitated.

519-703-5655

You look tired. Mike has two girlfriends. Could you tell me the ETA? How much does Cathy weigh? I can't change what happened. I have never met Maria. Here. Take this with you. It might come in handy. Our restaurant is better than that restaurant.

519-703-5655

I started and so I will finish. What time do you have supper?

519-703-5655

Allen honked the horn. There were six candidates for queen. He didn't give her a bucket of roses, but he took her out for a coffee and talked to her. The river's water level has risen. Off with your head! Already retired, but often get asked by them to consult.

519-703-5655

She got caught. Come on, children, it's time for bed. They don't want you. Mitchell stopped shaving. I spoke to them last night. It seems that I'm not lucky today. How could you do it to me? It was the gamekeeper who found the body. "Really?" "Yes, really." Gary has never voted in his life.

519-703-5655

I have to finish writing the book I'm working on. We often play cards on Sunday. Kirsten doesn't need to keep anything. I shouldn't have written that. I want a jump rope with wooden handles.

519-703-5655

There are abilities that improve rapidly and those that improve slowly, aren't there? Geoffrey unfolded the map.

519-703-5655

I want Mr Brown paged. A handsome young stranger tried to cut in when I was dancing with my boyfriend.

519-703-5655

I'll go to Paris when I have the money necessary. Bud and Anatoly spent the evening talking about John's problems.