520-379-8647

Eileen is the best student in your class, isn't he? Her father is an excellent pianist. She likes word games. Klaudia was standing by the fence.

520-379-8647

Shakespeare is the author of Hamlet. She can't find her keys. She is used to cooking. How the hell did that happen? What a terrible waste! She curtained the windows. I defer to your judgement. What's that, little cat? Would you like some sour cream?

520-379-8647

I'll keep your advice in mind. I think it's impossible for him to solve the problem. They sowed wheat in their field.

520-379-8647

I asked Joanne where he wanted to go. Would you please speak to them? What heading does this come under? As soon as you contact your friends, tell them that an avalanche is coming. It's pitch black in the basement. Huey is in deep trouble. Bret kicked Neil under the table. He is one of the business leaders in Japan.

520-379-8647

Griff has a lot of black and white pictures of his grandparents. Have you ever kissed a girl? Store at room temperature. Once a noob, always a noob. He took Jorinda home, where they were married, and lived happily together many years.

520-379-8647

Pardon, do you have the time? It is often said that Osaka is a city of commerce. I have trust in him. Please mail this letter for me. Raised kerbs at bus stops should be mandatory. Those shoes were made in Italy. Lanny, do you have a moment? Gray goes well with red.

520-379-8647

I'll offer him what help I can. Miles closed the door quietly. She reminds me of someone.

520-379-8647

Just looking at her, you can tell that she likes you. Can't we just agree to disagree? I watched TV after I washed the dishes. Old's dream is to be a schoolteacher. Dan videotaped Linda's apartment. Mix eggs with sugar.

520-379-8647

I think you can get it.

520-379-8647

He speaks English with a strong German accent. I don't want to have to listen to Alan sing that song again. How long have you worked here? Summer is still a long way away. The bridge gave way because of the flood. Bud works slowly. To be overwise is to ossify; and the scruple-monger ends by standing stockstill. Somebody told me you had a girlfriend. Walter agreed to help. The most frightening of our enemies are often the smallest ones.

520-379-8647

Manoel and Ricardo are two people that have fallen in love with languages. They climbed the rugged north face. When did your sister leave Tokyo for London? She buckled down to her work. Teri expects too much of Real.

520-379-8647

I'll listen to anything you have to say. I'm leaving Boston. Many goods are now transported by air. I'm terribly sorry if that causes you a problem. The doctor advised him to give up smoking. You have no good reason for thinking as you do. I was looking for you all my entire life but I didn't know that was you.

520-379-8647

There's some room for improvement. My dog often lies on the grass. Do you find the work too hard? What on earth are we going to do?

520-379-8647

You should obey the traffic rules. Don't you want to know why I did that? He is still angry with you for your conduct.

520-379-8647

No stitches were needed. "Uncopyrightable" is the longest word in the English language which does not repeat any letters. Rik's condition is worsening. This is usually unnecessary. He would sit for hours doing nothing.

520-379-8647

Presley is such a buzzkill. Let me have a look at it, will you?

520-379-8647

Kent and Clara sat way in the back. The spiral galaxy closest to our Milky Way galaxy is Andromeda. Andromeda is over 2 million light-years away. Its central bulge and spiral arms are tilted toward us at a 15 degree angle. In spite of the fact that she's rich, she says she's poor. This car wax gives permanent protection against heavy rain. Alison is extremely smart. I hope to live in a mansion someday. I don't know what else I can do.

520-379-8647

Cats love to run after balls of wool. We've been friends for thirty years. We can't get along without her. I'd be willing to do anything to get that job. My dog follows me wherever I go. Unfortunately, a lot of horror films these days are poorly made. He gave the boy what little money he had. What do people usually do around here after work?