(520) 379-8647

Rumor flies. What are their qualifications?

(520) 379-8647

Kieran sensed Gerard wanted to say yes.

(520) 379-8647

Smiling can make you happier. We know you're the thief. I heard you were in Boston last week. Why don't you go back to where you came from? Wherever he arrived, he was accepted as a friend. There's no need for her to go there herself. They were beggars. Lyndon gets a physical once a year. Bryce was engaged to Rafik.

(520) 379-8647

What does that have to do with you? That's the arrangement. Don't you have work today? Was Tran angry? The situation seemed very tense and dangerous. Are you sure you understand what the risks are? The manager advanced a proposal at the meeting. I couldn't stay even if I wanted to. I've got no more to do.

(520) 379-8647

Clyde went to sleep three hours ago. I've decided to stay where I am. I don't want her there. How did you hit upon such an idea? Argh, I was so embarrassed today. I wore my clothes inside-out. I'm traveling on a tight schedule. I don't have the time. Lar practised his speech in front of the mirror.

(520) 379-8647

Theodore must've seen it. This reminds me of them. Greg fell asleep on guard duty. The pipe conveys water from the lake to the factory. All the old journals have been sold. Do you have any milk? Why don't you tell me all about it? Japan should not spend much money on weapons. It is our obligation to help.

(520) 379-8647

Let's drink one more and I'll drive you home. I couldn't find what you asked for. Florence is the most beautiful city in Italy. I just need to blow off some steam. I hope they're friendly. Then what's the problem? He was very fun.

(520) 379-8647

His story seems to be strange. Does she play piano? I know I'm not alone. Those who were there thought it was pure gold. Rafik didn't even know how to say "thank you" in French. Let me pay for lunch today. He only thinks about himself. All government is founded on compromise and barter. I'll tell Michelle you dropped by.

(520) 379-8647

My driver's license is valid for three more years. Yesterday I myself cooked dinner. This looks very familiar. Tuna, do you have a moment? She was happy to be introduced to him at the party. Victor is thrilled. Have you ever written a blog?

(520) 379-8647

My older brother is planning to work at a drug factory. We will not be jealous. His flawlessly ordered life collapsed when his drug-addict brothers appeared. They really hate each other. During the 60s and 70s, similar events occurred in Europe, although on a lesser scale. I need it as quickly as possible. I washed my hands. That big one is also mine. Joachim didn't even say goodbye. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door.

(520) 379-8647

Vincenzo has no idea how long it will take. Lust awakens the desire to possess. And that awakens the intent to murder. She can't understand my feelings. My son knows all the letters well. Bruno needs urgent help. Please explain what's happening here. He's smart and hardworking. If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer. He just came down the stairs. In 1969, Roger Miller recorded a song called "You Don't Want My Love." Today, this song is better known as "In the Summer Time." It's the first song he wrote and sang that became popular.

(520) 379-8647

Train services have been disrupted by the bad weather.

(520) 379-8647

The concert was short, but it was really good. I got through with my dignity intact.

(520) 379-8647

What does everyone do after school? I told it to my mother first and foremost. I've seen how badly Markus dances.

(520) 379-8647

They give good service at that restaurant. What's their problem? He has just arrived here. How many years have you been working here? I know what that means. Dan continued to insult Linda.