(530) 282-3483

Thanks for being on time. Ed will miss the train. Don't play in the forest after dark. We're playing chess. I already took four of his pieces. Robin knew that Antonella wasn't planning on going camping with us. What a pretty girl! He was late for school yesterday. They pretended that they didn't hear me. You didn't really mean that, did you? It's the height of luxury.

(530) 282-3483

They're interesting. Nobody likes losing. They live in that house among the trees. I'm very miserable. When I went down to the garden, two little girls were picking daisies. He would often come late for school. Are you telling me you're actually worried? I am afraid of escalators.

(530) 282-3483

The news was unbelievably terrible. It is not the correct solution. They are taking a walk. Dan showed his police badge to Linda. I'd like to stay and help, but I'm needed elsewhere. Both sides have pros and cons, therefore I will not decide yet which one I will support.

(530) 282-3483

When he saw me, he raised his hat and greeted me. Conscience is the knowledge that someone is watching. Pratt has been in Boston for a week now. Just give us a minute.

(530) 282-3483

I would recommend this book even more than the first. Now that he is old, it is your duty to go look after him. Rodney uses a potter's wheel.

(530) 282-3483

Man is, at one and the same time, a solitary being and a social being. I have a flat tire. Do you think they're dead? Seymour hasn't been married long.

(530) 282-3483

Anything else? Evelyn is the artistic type.

(530) 282-3483

He works beyond office hours twice a week.

(530) 282-3483

It must mean something. Look at the bird singing in the tree. You can see the island in the distance. You should've left him alone. I got the house number wrong. I'll save you a piece of cake. We must remain here.

(530) 282-3483

It's too soon to tell whether it's a boy or a girl. Emet's about fifty now. Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word. At one time we were enemies, but we've buried the hatchet and we are now on friendly terms with each other. What did you need? It's just five in the morning, but nevertheless it is light out. Take your time. I know you need a couple of days to reflect on it. I'm surprised Hein gave his clarinet away. Piete could tell there was something wrong.

(530) 282-3483

Gigi got angry when Cyrus hung the picture upside down. I've worked with many people over the last few years, including several graduate students. Men don't shop when they feel down. Who'll come? How can I get to the Duty Free Shop from here? That is one of the most serious problems facing this country. You're nothing more than a social parasite!

(530) 282-3483

Could you sharpen my knife for me? I'd like to meet some of your friends. The bank is closed on Sunday. Kuldip assumed it was free. Why is the rabbit a symbol for Easter? I work in the field of art. Some people like baseball, others like soccer. She walked out on her boyfriend after three years of abuse. Mickey usually wears a black cowboy hat. I thought you'd stopped dating Russell.

(530) 282-3483

They won't risk doing that. She can speak three foreign languages. Why would Niels come back here? They are all college students. Howard wants to know if you're free tonight. I'm very busy these days.

(530) 282-3483

Sergei doesn't know precisely where he was born. The boy smoked even though it was not allowed. I'm pregnant. That family really is the pits!

(530) 282-3483

I know that doesn't matter. Is there any possibility that he'll win the election? Pick a date. Don't find fault with others.

(530) 282-3483

Piete did the unthinkable. I gave offense to her. Piercarlo is very enthusiastic. I don't want anything.

(530) 282-3483

Even the tail of the parrot makes others envious. What is there to understand? What's your favorite musical instrument? That's common knowledge. Your days are numbered. He went to Osaka on official business. This is so humiliating. Why did you buy a Japanese car? Don't play that game.