Harv came at a good time. Irfan was killed with an icepick. A tear ran down Glenn's cheek. Spacesuits protect astronauts from extreme hot and cold temperatures, harmful space dust and radiation. They also give astronauts oxygen to breathe and water to drink during spacewalks. The cake were still warm, and they all ate and drank. She practices the piano in the afternoon or in the evening. Have you ever jumped from a bridge into the sea?

I enjoyed watching TV for two hours. You're disturbing the whole neighborhood. They are important matters. The newspaper said that a lion escaped from the zoo, and that it could now be in any part of the city. Ore is enriched here. He has the social skills of a wet mop. We're all hungry. Now I wish I was dead. Did you invite Kylo to dinner without telling me?

He asked a question about it. He often fails to keep his promise. He'll be back home soon. Miltos gave me the answer I was expecting. You know very well how it happened. We've got to share this. Call me anytime.

I have no time to explain this in detail. Sam and Kinch both wanted to go to Boston with John. I can't hide out forever. The last I heard, Shutoku and Laurel haven't yet decided where to go on their honeymoon. That was a disappointment. If it looks like a war, if it sounds like a war and if it kills like a war, then it actually is a war.

The chicken is lean. Take Jordan's advice. Are you still at home? I was disappointed at her absence. Randolph struggled to express how he felt. It's a lot safer now. A cat is not human. If you say so.

Pat and Seymour don't know that. Please think about this. We made camp near the lake. He failed in his attempt to swim across the river.

All in all, the novel was a success. You were a warden in a prison for ten years. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Shut the hell up! I'll never leave you, Scott. Murthy can't drive a bus. Isn't that what I just said? It's been a long day. Malcolm is with the FBI. They plan to evacuate all nonessential personnel from the embassy.

The mayor acknowledged her services to the city. Currently Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper in the world. She lived in Hiroshima until she was ten. There were so many things to do. The letter is addressed to my parents.

He failed in business. I'm glad it makes you so happy. Japan is in the eastern part of Asia. This is a bag of her own making. He also saw it. Due to his courtesy and his winning smile, Cecilia gets along well with both men and women. This might not be a good idea.

I'm too old for him. I hope he will wait for me. Don't stand in my way. Stay out of my business! She quickly found a new boyfriend. Let's not ever make that mistake. It's important to care for one another. Judy said he can handle it. The cake ought to be done soon. Keith is a bigot.

You really look great. This fish is free from poison.

I advised him to keep the secret. You can buy it yourself. We don't have the right equipment. That affair made him famous. I told to myself that it was perfectly normal for him to be homesick. You have no one but yourself to blame. Steady the boat so we can get on safely. This winter will probably be very cold. I think you should come stay at my place. I felt awkward around them.

Where have you been all week? Everything went better than I had expected. This deodorant leaves white stains on my shirt. You won't need me. Rees isn't aggressive at all. What I looked up to in Shota was not his 'strength'. It was his heroic courage to put his life on the line to carry out his convictions. I can see a ship in the distance. No stitches were needed. Klaus buttoned up his uniform.

I will appeal against the sentence.

Open your window. I'll have someone take you home. A great number of citizens went into the army. No is the expedition leader. I think things will be OK. All Mongo wanted was for Rhonda to play a couple of tunes on her ukulele. He cracked up. I just don't want your dog in my house.

Helen put the book in his bag. The opening address went very well. You're a good assistant, Kyu. Tomas drove Fletcher back to her house. Please put down your name in this book.