My heart started racing. Who did you receive this flower from? I knew I could count on you. That's the point I'm trying to make. I was in awe of Herve's courage. The exam that every student failed is harder than the exam that every student passed. I will endure.

Who else knows that your house is haunted? He was very pleased when he saw him. I have a friend who lives in Sapporo. How could you do these things? Naim believed that Kiki worked at hospital. I couldn't find it. The Man is keeping me down. He walked to and fro in front of her house. I think Sergeant misses you. The man was no better than a horse.

Pratap is going to find out eventually. I had nothing in particular to say. I know you don't like me.

It's important to debrief subjects after an experiment. What is he after? Curt scanned the paperwork. I think you're quite right. Barton was injured in an accident, so he couldn't walk very well. Leith showed me a picture.

Rajeev knows about this, doesn't he? She managed to scare off her attacker by screaming loudly. We did a good job. Seth wanted Lila to stay with him forever. "How do you get a lawyer out of a tree?" "Cut the rope". My father is worried about my health. It pains me to have to say this, but it's the truth.

The time will come when she will repent of it. The tree is four feet around. Mechael was impressive. They stopped their game and stared at me. I wanted it. I didn't want you lurking around me anyway. If you watch the sun setting on a warm, damp day, you can see the moisture changing the shape of the sun.

That's a splendid idea. I used to live in an efficiency. Do you want me to drive? Stay close. He lives frugally. The day is short and there's a lot of work.

You did a very good job. That child is impossible. Have you finally lost your nerve? He assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.

The Second World War started in 1939. The kitchen lacks a dishwasher.

When are you going to ask her to marry you? She bought a Chinese fan.

They fight like cat and dog. Ozan is probably not busy right now. He wants you to stay here. It was a dangerous journey. Please don't speak so fast. I got up an hour earlier than usual.

Now are you sure? To tell you the truth, I've been scolded by my mom. She is a member of this organization. Jayesh glanced up at the ceiling. She waited for you for two hours. They helped each other do homework.

The director is away on a trip. What the hell was that?!

Has anyone ever told you what really happened? Would you explain it in more detail? He was very scared when he saw this big snake. What is a UFO? Where a woman rules, bad is the end.

What if we all are brains in vats and every sensory perception is illusionary? They close the door at five. Jianyun bought three copies of that book. Cindie just finished his coffee. The wind howled. I think you've put your sweatshirt on inside out.

What was it you asked him? Margaret was right, wasn't he? Mr Gilmore is so well-known as to need no introduction. We got through the work just before ten.

Do you want to act in a movie?

There's an old tower in the center of the village. I saw many tourists on the beach. I'm extremely grateful. It is not until we lose our health that we appreciate its value. Do you think I could talk to Woody?

Axel will be at work on Monday. Clean the dust off the shelf. I can't imagine it. I performed your task. Kenneth couldn't find his son. I awoke with a start because of the fire. Rich heard the sound of breaking glass. In this magazine Juliana talks about the way she dresses. Don't take it so hard! "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No and that's actually a good thing." "Why is that? Did you have a bad experience?" "Yes, you could perhaps say that!"