540-282-1121

He and I are childhood friends. We hardly see you anymore. Marsha yelled at everybody. You were thinking. I'm not as creative as I want to be. I am sorry to have troubled you.

540-282-1121

Let's build a dike. I don't want people to think that I'm flirting with Sheila. She revealed the secret.

540-282-1121

I will see that such a thing does not come to pass again. I might need that. I don't do it anymore. What makes you think Blaine was the one who did it? I can't watch this anymore. I taught myself French.

540-282-1121

Tomiko guessed my weight. Tell me more about him. There is little sympathy in the letter. He tried to study all night, but in vain. I'm straight. I don't know why Kirk would do that. Great effort was one factor in his success. I see you two have met.

540-282-1121

Laurie slept with Emily, her best friend. I intend to follow my predecessor's policy. The UN has made November 20 Universal Children's Day. On this date, we celebrate the adoption of the Declaration on the Rights of the Child. In Brazil, Children's Day is October 12. "You must be tired after a long day." "No, not in the least." This is from me. I asked them to be here. There's need of a fight. Willow branches don't break under the weight of snow.

540-282-1121

All of you must do your own work. It can't be! He lived in France for some time, then went to Italy. Don't you think that's a bit weird? It is my dream to become a teacher. Apples are produced in this district. In order to unveil the international language, each lexical item should be written separately. I'm not flirting with you! It's a chicken-and-egg problem.

540-282-1121

Do you think you can do this alone? What is driving her? Where are the cops? I think it's time for you to leave now. Please don't mumble. I thought I told you that was to be kept a secret.

540-282-1121

That's something we should probably take care of right away. I wish I'd been there. I'm your roommate. That's why he got up early. Staying at home is not a pleasant thing. That's what we need to do. If it rains tomorrow, I will stay at home all day.

540-282-1121

I should've worn a coat. We were hurt. Her business was started with capital of $2,000. I hope it isn't that bad. I went from door to door trying to sell encyclopedias. I picked up a purse in the street. Turn up the TV. While we're thinking about how to kill time, time kills us. I ate lunch two and a half hours ago.

540-282-1121

He set up as a butcher. Everyone believed him. You don't need to answer right away. I shall want an explanation of your behavior. Yeah, right, he'll get his act together. When pigs fly. Who shot her? That isn't necessary. Water is so important that we can hardly do without it even for a day. Never have I seen such a big whale.

540-282-1121

Have you been watching me?