(540) 282-1121

Bud and Rex must be very hungry. Stop meeting famous people! It's brass monkeys here! Get the hell out my way!

(540) 282-1121

Let us protect the beautiful nature that surrounds us.

(540) 282-1121

I won't go into details. All the vehicles behaved well on their test runs. May all of your wishes come true! Are you insured? No matter what happens, you must be here by nine. I'm not going to need any help.

(540) 282-1121

That problem naturally invited discussion. The scientific method is the best way we have for understanding the world around us. It's essential for the papers to be ready today. I think I have about enough time to do that. Is this umbrella yours? I'm not going to let Sylvan do that. Belinda kissed Matthias and then she slapped him. I don't want to interfere with your personal life.

(540) 282-1121

Dark and strong is how I like my coffee. I figured you weren't coming. His car is a Ford.

(540) 282-1121

Even if it takes me ten years, I am determined to accomplish the job. Sally came from a family who didn't talk about their feelings. You had better take into consideration that you are no longer young. What shall I do with it? Where should I file this correspondence? The picture reminds me of my family.

(540) 282-1121

They were all waiting for me to say something.

(540) 282-1121

You must have been surprised to meet your teacher in such a place.

(540) 282-1121

Renu's enthusiasm is infectious. What time do you leave? Only immediate family members attended Trent and Novorolsky's wedding. I feel bad for everybody. Who does not admire Jacques? It was quite amazing. The recent frequency of earthquakes makes us nervous. When I awoke, he had already been there.

(540) 282-1121

He remained abroad ever since then. What do you think it is? They feed on honey and bread. Patty realized he had made a mistake.

(540) 282-1121

It brought a smile to her face. Isn't this a wonderful evening? Let me show you something interesting. It's impossible. It's just proper they tell me everything. A celebrity is a person who is known for his well-knownness. I named the kitten Tama. Don't worry. We have plenty of water and food. Don't vilify me!