540-870-5483

Liisa accused me of negligence. No, I'm not well.

540-870-5483

What a marvelous family!

540-870-5483

I'll never give up. I know what Sunil wants for his birthday.

540-870-5483

Ian looks astonished. We're both right. Look in front of you. I thought it worked nicely. I sank into the mud and couldn't get free. She was nowhere to be found. Two traits of Americans are generosity and energy.

540-870-5483

He repented having betrayed his country to the enemy. Is Sidney still safe? That doesn't sound very profitable. He advises us. Miriam made spaghetti. This picture has very low resolution, the quality is very low. Being a DJ must be really interesting! His mother writes letters. Life without beloved person has no sense.

540-870-5483

Dion grabbed his coat and put it back on. Do you know what Julia's last name is? They were unimpressed. We knew something had to change. Stars are born inside clouds of gas and dust called nebulae. There was a larger crowd at the concert than we had anticipated. And how about you? Sir is turning up the sound of the TV.

540-870-5483

They are our cars. Jem was willing to try it again. Dan was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black leather jacket. Warren asked Ritchey to be attentive during meetings. Know that you're not scaring me. So many men, so many minds. This new singer is really great.

540-870-5483

Jane is absent from school today.

540-870-5483

This weekly comes out once a week. Were you worried?

540-870-5483

The tank has a capacity of fifty-gallons. This used car is as good as new. Someone attacked us. I thought you were mad at Reiner. You danced wonderfully tonight. Where's this club?

540-870-5483

I don't do kindness.

540-870-5483

I have something to do. Conscience is the knowledge that someone is watching. Maybe you'd like to come with us. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks. Cole wasn't sure whether Mwa was joking or not. Masanobu handed Pilar a pen.

540-870-5483

They've been late every day. I don't want her to hear. I tried to give her some money, but she wouldn't take any. I had to get my tattoo removed. Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead. But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change. You're like children. Sheila's packing. In the kitchen, you're more apt to cut yourself with a dull knife than with a sharp one. Probably he will come soon.

540-870-5483

I don't blame her for that. I brought some of my books to read. I'm using this room as a storeroom. I'm heading towards Boston now. We need to be going.

540-870-5483

Do you want wine? Then he came to his senses. You know just as much as I do. Get out! You can't play here. At the time, you were outside. Marnix usually eats his lunch alone. Sputnik was launched on October 4, 1957.