I'll treat you. What did we miss?

Did you slash Indra's tires? There is a Mr Ito who wants to see you. You won't be the only one there. May I go buy some ice cream? We were fully satisfied. Tollefsen gave it to me for nothing.

Pull the plant up by the roots. What's up, Stefan? If you are an ethnic writer, you have a burden of representation. The minister inspired us with a marvelous sermon. 25 times 6 equals 1_0. What is the missing digit?

He is human. With her help, my French improved little by little. That's fair. He was fined 5000 yen for illegal parking.

Golf courses are a major cause of water pollution. I'd say it's gonna rain tomorrow. I told Dieter he's crazy. That's actually a good idea. I can't lie to her. What a horrible smell! The accused told the judge that he was innocent. Are your grandparents still alive? Are you suggesting I did something I shouldn't have? Do you want to buy an umbrella?

The company is in deficit. Among modern novels, this is the best. Jochen needs to get medical attention. The most obvious things are often the ones that are hardest to see. I'm taking a shower right now. Rajiv seems quite relaxed. You have to stay away from them. I rolled out of bed last night. He should follow my advice. I was hoping you'd be here today.

Water spouted from the broken tap. He is believed to have passed the examination. The more I spoke, the wider her grin became. Let's not talk about that here. Who made that decision? Eugene's blindfold was removed. Ram certainly knows what he's doing. I was willing to do it, but Leigh said I didn't need to.

Do we have to do this now? I only speak a smattering of Japanese. Ami was astounded and fascinated by what he saw there. In English at least, the name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

I was looking for the right words. Maybe I should talk to a lawyer. All the doors are locked. Do you want fruit? Some people are for the plan and others are against it. Her friend waited for her by the gate. Building a tunnel from Japan to China is out of the question. I don't like his shallow personality.

It's a legitimate worry. How many bus stations are there in this city? It seems that you're very busy today. The soul is the prison of the body. Francois is smarter than Raanan. Can we take a break? That was her plan all along. I'd really appreciate it. It shouldn't be a problem. Emmett was kidnapped by a local gang.