(540) 870-5483

You lied to Dawn. I'm keen for Ireland again! I keep sneezing. If Jesus Christ was the being which those mythologists tell us he was, and that he came into this world to suffer, which is a word they sometimes use instead of 'to die,' the only real suffering he could have endured would have been 'to live.'

(540) 870-5483

My dad doesn't let me drive. It took a lot of effort to carry the sofa upstairs. "Does anyone know what has caused this plague?" "The scholars of the University of Paris believe that the source of this evil is an especially unfavorable constellation of Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars." David looked sad and disappointed.

(540) 870-5483

Harald? What an unusual name!

(540) 870-5483

Juries usually have 12 members. I worked far into the night. I should think you are in the wrong.

(540) 870-5483

Shall we work together tomorrow? Is it five already? It's in the garage. Kuldip hid under the table. It came to a grand total of 150,000 euros. How far is an Irishman from a drunkard? The breadth of the table. The advisory board had a lot of qualms about her latest album, which she ended up releasing independently. I need a plumber.

(540) 870-5483

Josip never said a word to me about it. Although the government refuses to admit it, its economic policy is in ruins. I'm fairly certain Randolph doesn't believe us. The motorcade made its way down Park Street. How did you know that man was a cop? That mayo is nothing but chemicals! Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.

(540) 870-5483

In the end, everything is a gag. Not all men are like that.

(540) 870-5483

I've got some donuts. Our destination is still a long way off. You can fellow me. When is my next appointment? Cecilia is picking oranges. Kuldip is still out of the town. Nora attended an all-boys school. My wife left me a surprise. This laptop is thin and light. I'm really glad I got to meet you.

(540) 870-5483

The website is down.

(540) 870-5483

There's a movie I want to watch on TV tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure Scot won't hurt Dwayne. We'll need to amend the contract so that we can pay you more. I've seen one of these before. Get into the boat, please. Ronni tried to get Louise to pay for his ticket. Spock hasn't missed a single class. You had better give up smoking at once. His unorthodox fighting style was surprisingly effective.

(540) 870-5483

The prosecuting attorney can't prove that somebody else didn't do it. Sal doesn't necessarily have to go there by himself. Now I am in South America to teach Esperanto. I ate a tuna salad. Keep an eye on the bags. It was very mild! I want to warn her.

(540) 870-5483

The meeting isn't going to be rescheduled. He couldn't make up his mind which course to follow. I didn't have the courage to tell her the fact. Is Mr. Richard at home? She came out of the room. I wouldn't recommend that. Ted obviously didn't know about it. I heard your idea on how to solve the problem, but I would have to ask you to exemplify what you mean. Kee said he regretted doing that.

(540) 870-5483

Randell glanced over his shoulder. He seems happy. His opinion is generally correct. Have you a carriage here? In large size stars, nuclear fusion will continue until iron is formed. In stars, iron acts like an energy sponge. It soaks up the star's energy. This energy is eventually released in a big explosion called a supernova. The train is sure going fast. Mats found it difficult to make friends. When my father was offered a golden handshake, he took it. You see, humans don't create time; if we did we'd never run out of it.

(540) 870-5483

Daniel chopped down the branch with an ax.