561-439-9537

What have you been doing recently? We shouldn't be fighting with each other. Marshall appeared a moment later. Bret was very arrogant. You all might want to sit down. The baby has been coughing all night. Beckie had a very long day. Here's the bill.

561-439-9537

Alain says he needs a break, too.

561-439-9537

He's confronted with a difficult problem. That beef is very tender. It just melts in your mouth. The contestant made two false starts. Our team is seeded in the ping-pong competition. They only worry about themselves. Lester is meeting Lorenzo this afternoon.

561-439-9537

Why didn't somebody stop her? Birds are pecking at the grounds. Did you hear about the time Ravi tried to kill Deirdre? What a strange man! Less words, more action. My mother says Japanese kids aren't naughty, but they live very far away, so Santa Claus doesn't bring them gifts. Thank goodness I was born in Spain. Are you happy with your new sports car? Please just get here. It all makes sense now.

561-439-9537

This is the American way of life.

561-439-9537

I'm saving money for a car. Did Marika translate any comic books from Japanese into Finnish? He wears his hair long.

561-439-9537

Let's just come right out and say it. I want to meet Glynn. When will you depart for Paris? "Did she buy a watch?" "Yes, she bought one." Have you seen the new film? Jeanne had always wanted to be a nurse. We heard the sound of gunshots. What's going to happen next?

561-439-9537

We've got one rule around here. War is evil. And nobody helped you? On Saturdays I often get up at noon. The committee picked the site for the exhibition. Please set me down at the next corner.

561-439-9537

Raja wasn't very busy. Somebody explain to me what's going on here. I know who painted this picture. A large bird landed on the windowsill. I've got a surprise for you, Real. Hey, here's a thought. I don't want to see her get hurt.

561-439-9537

I want you to love me for who I am. The plural of octopus is octopuses. Most students don't like homework. Can you Braille? Is Vincenzo handsome?

561-439-9537

You're not going to catch her. Kazuko really takes after her sister. I couldn't understand a word Raj said. I wonder when Eugene will swim. Art lasts, life goes by. Something really nice happened to me today. I could keep Nichael company. Ramanan lost his keys, and spent three hours trying to pick the lock, before giving up and forcing a window. Did you take one of the cookies while I was not looking? I baked 20 cookies, not 19.

561-439-9537

Many people work in industrial towns. I want to practice with you. This flower is the most beautiful of all flowers. You don't have to ask for forgiveness.

561-439-9537

I want to apologize for everything I've done. That doesn't help. The police will keep an eye on the man they think is the criminal. Root is the one who can speak French, not me. Valerie never said anything about the accident.

561-439-9537

I can answer for his honesty, since I have known him for a long time. You should get rid of that bad habit. Our teacher will give us difficult problems.

561-439-9537

Teriann giggled and Hume smiled.

561-439-9537

I wanted to have had everything my own way. Maurice noticed that his wallet was missing. He took care of his mother after his father's death. I wish you had told me. I'll look after your dog while you're away.

561-439-9537

Howard invested in the stock because the financial advisor fooled her.