561-672-6924

It's bound to happen sooner or later. Where have you been? I was worried sick.

561-672-6924

He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs and suddenly looked up and saw an elderly woman before him. That sounds outrageous. I live on the first floor. As the wind blows, so does his jacket. The sea's waves have made me hear her poem. What did you go there for? Christian told me all about you. They know Carl.

561-672-6924

Don't say such ill-omened things. Aimee probably won't like this game. I will take you to the zoo one of these days. I want to get better at guitar. Who gets to tell her? Why don't you find out for yourself? She was superstitious, as the people of that period usually were. He hesitated for a second. We know you're coward. Give me three months.

561-672-6924

Turkeer has trouble hearing. I can't help crying. He's possessed by a strange idea. Can I still get something to eat? Luc gave me a big bear hug. It's not written in French. Her husband has a terrible cough. We shouldn't have to be dealing with this problem now.

561-672-6924

She felt like taking a walk. We employed her as an assistant. Every second, the Sun converts 4 million tons of its material into heat and light through the process of nuclear fusion. I made the trip for nothing. Don't pay any attention to the boss. We advanced the date of the meeting. We're not ruining our clothing. The boy hit the ball with his new bat.

561-672-6924

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. Leung packed his things and left. For others, it is a vision of what could be. "This party's boring." "That's why Julia left." The Guard dies, but it does not surrender! Is she anybody? Curtis is never going to promote me.

561-672-6924

There's no doubt about it. He's tall. He is a doctor and an author. Maybe you should give me that weapon. "What did you do?" "I didn't do anything." He gave birth to a brilliant idea. He is a doctor by profession. That feels so good. Aarhus, the second-largest city in Denmark, has the zip code 8000. You could've all been killed. Venkata is completely wrong.

561-672-6924

A new means of communication was developed ???the railway. The statistics show that our standard of living is high. Pim sealed the envelope. I can't protect you here. See to it that you don't make the same mistake. The old poet sat down again beside the stove, and took the little boy in his lap; he wrung the water out of his streaming hair, warmed the child's hands within his own, and gave him mulled wine to drink. Do I need more dental work? Eddy asked me why I couldn't go.

561-672-6924

All you have to do to secure a seat is to wait in line. I found this note on my door. You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike. What did you say you gave her for her birthday? His book is famous not only in England but also in Japan. I know how much money you have in the bank. "How's the trouble and strife?" is an example of a sentence using Cockney rhyming slang. It means "How's your wife?" I'd like to believe that. The ground was cold.

561-672-6924

Archeologists have discovered that ancient Babylonian astronomers were able to predict the motion of Jupiter across the sky. Seven vehicles were impounded. Long ago, they believed that the Earth was the center of the universe. Isaac is slightly suspicious. Alvin and Mahesh walked around the lake holding hands.

561-672-6924

He looks like a sick person. I have five copies, but I need twice as many. I'll be busy next week. Sanand fooled us all. My older sister is a very talented singer.

561-672-6924

I know French. It is fun to play cards. The weekly appears on Thursday. Can anyone report anything good? I'll make you a deal. Venkata isn't responsible for what happened. I will be busy until four o'clock. What's the name? What's Alejandro's point? I can't deal with him anymore.

561-672-6924

Why don't you go tell Martin the good news? We're in Boston. There is sand at the bottom of the ocean. He stood in an upright position. How do you wear these things? What was your mother doing when you got home? Is there a problem with that? Jerome leaned his head against the wall.

561-672-6924

She doesn't want kids. Carry the table out, please. Vaughn picked the coin up and examined it more closely. Do you feel like going skiing? He tied the twigs into bundles. So it's not something you enjoy? We are used to living in a big city. I can't cope with stress.

561-672-6924

Nothing came up. Vistlik pitied Hume. We do have a problem, but it's not one we can't solve.

561-672-6924

The Jacksons have invited us over for dinner tonight. Heinz didn't have time to read the report. It's impossible for me.

561-672-6924

I feared the worst. The boys were banging about upstairs. We study according to the schedule. I need a new pen. I'll buy one. I think we found it. Please don't cut me off like that. I just want them to get well.

561-672-6924

Samir tried to break down the door. We could go travelling for a few days. I love her, but I don't know if she feels the same way.

561-672-6924

I'll be late for school! That's what I love about her. Someone said to the stones: "Be human." The stones said: "We are not hard enough yet." Does he write letters in English? We have to demand a large amount of money of you. I thought that Margaret was going to kill me. You don't need to tell Derek what to do.