I won't be alone. Albert was stabbed with a knife. Death comes to all men. I had the letter written by him. Politics is the science of how who gets what, when and why. Mr. So-and-so called today.

I can easily give up chocolate to lose weight. He said he had bought that book there the day before. Brazilians are plagued by high prices. We're going to need it. Winter is coming. "Why don't you come?" "Because I don't want to." "Do you see that great tree there?" said the witch, pointing to a tree beside them. Lana is supposed to come here at 2:30. It was online that I sold the clothes. Werner was always there.

Douglas has a lot of energy. He struck a heavy blow to my face.

Our generation has seen a lot of changes. Beverly stopped what he was doing. Is it true that Japanese think four is an unlucky number? Into every life a little rain must fall. Do you think The was drunk? Your wrongdoing is a disgrace to our school. I told you no!

You'd better eat something. Where can I catch the bus to the Tokyo station? You can see the whole city from here. You didn't give us a chance. The river branches three kilometers below the town.

Terrence argued with Marc about the matter. They found drugs in his luggage. I think I speak French fairly well. I earned it. Is Ritchey fat? I wanted to surprise Anne. Every year, during the event, we sense a strange magical force. The text above is written in Basque.

She seemed very nice. I'm not Damon's mother. Is Sundaresan a suspect?

It is no more than a mile to the station. You should get going. It's a Chinese company. After he had found her phone number, he called her up. Dawn didn't take a bath last night.

I think I know what Dalton's doing here. The teacher said: "Of course, it's possible". I didn't want to brag. I'd like to go on a date wearing my school uniform while I'm still in high school. I'm not all that smart. A large animal fled from the zoo. They're able to speak French.

My brother polished the silver. After the war, Ford entered politics. Hirotoshi threw Les the baseball. He had dinner by himself. At last, the ugly frog said to the princess: "I've eaten to fullness, and I'm tired. Now take me to your little room, make your little silk bed, and there we'll lie down and sleep." Why are you so pale? Stanley was wearing a hood.

Does a cow have a pink udder? That feast was one of the best I ever had. His conduct was admirable.

Show me the doll that you bought yesterday. I have made a mess out of it. We're too vulnerable. They eat a lot of rice. Sidney Jackson was re-elected mayor in 2013. Who knows what that is? He wants to work in a factory. I want to speak to her alone. I've already worked in a restaurant. Claude and Trying had an argument.

They did not invite me to their wedding. What do you have to add to 17 to get 60? He seldom breaks his promise.

No one can tell the reason. Wade sells coffee. I don't quite agree. My blood pressure is quite high. I didn't ask Brodie to come here. I've been laid up with flu for the last week.

I'm glad you had fun. I saw the old man two or three times a week. His wife's a friend of mine.

Tim handed the keys to Sergeant. Everything was OK. In that slender body, where does it all go?