We should learn from those who have gone before us. I wouldn't say that. He flirts with other girls on Facebook. Sit down and be quiet. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. Kierkegaard Dominic didn't tell me who to give this to. I just shot someone, I think. Patty won't be here next month. He ate bread with sour cream and cheese.

Did you make up your mind? The problem is, I don't have anything to say to him. Glen began to really enjoy jogging after a few days. Who does the cooking in your home? There are many good restaurants in Boston. I know nothing about him beyond what you told me. You and I don't always agree.

I found Swedish easier to learn than Finnish. I met her on my way home.

Tiefenthal is still very unhappy. Ima smokes three packs a day. The left front tire looks low. Give me a call when you get back. It is nevertheless a good sentence.

What word or sentence would you like to know in Portuguese? Elizabeth practices black magic. I have two exposures left on this film. Claudia almost never goes to Boston. I was happy for her. Indra pointed down at his shoes. He grunted his thanks. I sure hope that Jorge doesn't do that. We'd really love it if you could be there.

She pouted when she was told to wash the dishes. The only way to increase happiness in the world is to divide it up. Rajesh's colleague has just received another prize for his research. Chances are that I will be late for work. The reports were confusing.

Did he stay very long? Several children are playing on the beach. I taught Matthieu how to swim. Both of my parents are dead. The river is the widest in Europe. Direct flights between New York and Tokyo commenced recently. Becky and Stephen raise rabbits for meat.

It's not a failure. Roxana always sits in the front row. The guests arrived in dribs and drabs. What happened to your face? I'm not certain. Knudsen drove his car to Boston.

He commited suicide. He can't speak any English at all. Don't tell Sofia you're a cop. Could you help me write a letter in French? She drank a sports drink. Jong didn't seem very busy. I thought Sheila would want to know about that. My suit is gray.

I'm a bit drunk. He didn't know Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet. Isn't that excessive? I wonder if it's possible to teach myself perfect pitch. German cars are very popular. Is this your book, Mike? You should shop around.

Don't you dare go there. Let's not complain. Sometimes I think I'll never be on my own. Both of my parents always seem to need my help. I don't want a full-time job. The potato is native to the highlands of Central and South America.

I sang one. I welded one. He lent me 30 pesos. We won't be late.

I have just returned from a pleasant vacation at the seaside. I had difficulty in making myself understood in French. Does Sri like his job? I wasn't around when Marty needed me.

Who's in charge of this section? He was breathing with difficulty, but he was conscious. The offer is worthy of being considered. Could you imagine going on holiday on your own? The train from Geneva will arrive at the station. She doesn't listen. Were those women in favor of votes for women? You don't look very happy today.

Val forgot to bring his camera. I know the person who stole my car was Frederic. The motor overheated and is now emitting smoke. The show's Wednesday. I called her today.

I've got to get Grant to help. Isn't he cute when he's so angry? What you said really got through to Margie. I'd better talk to her. Kurt couldn't believe it. Donnie almost never eats breakfast.

The police pursued the murderer.

Esperanto is one of the most melodic languages in the world. I'd call that a coincidence. We did warn him. I went to high school with the person who wrote that article. You authorize your workers to smoke in the office. I'm sure we all feel that way. Susumu is the one who broke the window yesterday.

He is a cruel person. John Kerry was born in Colorado in 1943. Toerless wants to stop us. He'll be granted American citizenship. They seemed to think so. Kyu isn't interested in politics. Do you know if Vladimir is here? This plan will be very expensive to carry out. This is a watch made in Japan. Go on board.