563-205-1552

At the age of seventeen, he fled his native village. I dislocated my shoulder. You don't have a gun, do you? Nobody came to the party. Laurianne hasn't spoken to me yet. Keep a copy of that document. What do you think I'm going to do?

563-205-1552

It snows there. I'll be back in a while. Marsha got evaluated. The doctor says you're going to be fine. There was a time when I listened only to this songs continuously for days. Naomi doesn't want to live in fear. Stephen is slowly getting better. There were hundreds of people milling about in the streets. My son loves to read books about dinosaurs. Such conduct does not become a gentleman.

563-205-1552

I feel like dancing in the fields. He filled the cup to the brim. Don't let anyone turn off the light. Most of my paperbacks are in covers so you don't know what they are until you open them. Did something bad happen at school today? Allan seems to care. If you want to stay a member of this club, you have to fish or cut bait. That's a nice car you got there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

563-205-1552

That's why we didn't attack. That thought was momentary. Is there something wrong with me, Jaime? You are very fond of the lunch menu of this restaurant. It's true that you're wrong.

563-205-1552

I've done my best. I have to watch this documentary. I'm extremely picky about music, so there are hardly any songs that I truly like. I had a race with Dawn. That's the man I've been waiting for a week. It is important to maintain backward compatibility with software that was written to run on the former system. If the work is to be completed before June, more people will have to make more effort. Vladimir is Sergio's son.

563-205-1552

Emi looks happy. I love this romantic music. Erwin slipped out the back door. Pioneer 10 crossed Pluto's orbit in 1983. Admitting what you say, I still think I am right. The lion roars. We want jobs. Keep Emily quiet. Mother is busy keeping house. Please say hello to Rees.

563-205-1552

I was a high school student at that time. I don't want to get in the way.

563-205-1552

We really shouldn't have carpooled with Jay.

563-205-1552

I can't believe you did this! Go tell her that. The lady really flipped out when she learned she had won a million dollars. The sun doesn't only shine on your father's windows.

563-205-1552

You've made your position clear. I need you to help me here. He holds a high position at the company. I love bananas.

563-205-1552

We can fix this. I'm waiting for Ole to return. It's THAT good?! Even though it was very cold, we went out. Michelle moved closer. Have you finished the papers? We're not going. I painted one.

563-205-1552

They paid us each 1,000 yen. I want to hear from them. Thousands of people went to see the President. Go to your quarters. He has as many books as his father does. I envy you. Whatever the outcome, you must meet the challenge. He survived the crash, only to die in the desert. I know I'm not dreaming. Do what your father tells you.