(563) 205-1552

You're quite an artist. Who's watching the kids? After she had weaned Lo-ruhamah she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. This is a weird one. I told you that I didn't want a party.

(563) 205-1552

Our bodies respond to our feelings. I had no doubt that Carter would do what we asked. She almost convinced me. Tell her that I am in a taxi. In 2009, Korea suffered the dishonor of having the highest suicide rate amongst OECD countries. Have you been to London before?

(563) 205-1552

I'm pretty sure we've got enough petrol to get us home. Tell Susan in person. I wonder why the bus hasn't come.

(563) 205-1552

My TV has quit working. He drinks coffee. What are you going to make? Several typhoons hit Japan in autumn. Panos didn't have a plan. Her remarks were so rude they were frankly unprintable. Anita negotiated a new contract.

(563) 205-1552

What a beautiful town! Shutoku's dog is a mutt. Can I get a little help? I know what you did in Boston. Have you prepared everything for tomorrow? She put her arms around me and hugged me.

(563) 205-1552

They had a brainstorming session. Did Ralf help? Get out of my room! Chicken pox is a common childhood illness. Nancy went to bed. You think he is a good doctor, and so he is. Are you sure there's nothing else to drink? I have no more than ten English books. Sigurd hates climbing ladders. Move over a little if you please.

(563) 205-1552

There were no signs of life on the island. Lin told me that he often drinks root beer, but he'd not only never drunk spruce beer, he'd never even heard of it.

(563) 205-1552

Marsh said Hiroyuki was a good pilot. The roof was damaged by the storm. You don't have to buy me anything. He had various experiences. Addiction is one of the problems of the youth of our day.

(563) 205-1552

Do you find her attractive? Did you speak with him? What a sweet little girl you are! Everyone. Listen up. New blankets were distributed to the poor. Three million people were out of work.

(563) 205-1552

Your parents are wonderful. The Representative Director supervises Directors' performance of duties. Hammer the nail in.

(563) 205-1552

What's the big deal with Carter? What he said turned out to be a lie. Looks like Murph became sick from eating the spoiled food. Today's weather forecast proved right. This book didn't seem to interest Nikolai. Betsy is getting nothing. Will you please adjust the clock? It's slow.

(563) 205-1552

Most people base their political positions on feelings rather than evidence. When somebody runs a red light, they risk causing an accident. Indra looks quite sophisticated. Joshua measured the windows for new drapes. I've never been robbed before. Tell Sridharan that you love him before it's too late. Get out!

(563) 205-1552

We're waiting for Amedeo to leave.

(563) 205-1552

She was so in love with the boy that she could only see his qualities. Can you hold on for a second? Cynthia was told to abstain from smoking and drinking. I wish we didn't have to do that.

(563) 205-1552

The calves and the colts were like children to him. Stephen didn't accept Bucky's apology.

(563) 205-1552

If you take a nap here, you'll catch a cold.

(563) 205-1552

He gets a haircut once a month. Arthur has never eaten horse meat carpaccio.

(563) 205-1552

Neil says he always told Pete the truth. The game is fun.

(563) 205-1552

Does he have a doctorate ? Why don't you talk to them? I won't willingly give up this house. I'll leave it either in handcuffs or in a coffin! I know Bruno wouldn't tell you himself. She is quite satisfied with her new job. You'll see her. Morris looks old for his age.