I was all the more worried for her silence. Have you seen my car keys? Shane asked me what had become of Holly. Moran never got the chance to do that. He left the water running. It'd be very convenient if we could censor this kind of comments. We want to be extra cautious.

My view on this issue has changed. Allen is going to visit Guillermo tomorrow. He watches television before studying. Do you think she still looks at my pictures? Send him down. Life would be empty without Lar. Do you mind my smoking? Ima is at his desk writing something.

Where ever did you buy it? Patricio and Micheal are having a good time. We don't have time to hesitate.

You're a great teacher!

Shane shows us the city.

Could you see if the problem still exists? I'll try to be nicer to Wendell from now on. Aren't you exaggerating a little? Even Julia was baffled. It is plural.

I saw a spider walking on the ceiling. Sjouke can't get in touch with Harv. I have been playing the guitar since I was thirteen. Erik hasn't complained of any discomfort. You're on a tight schedule, aren't you? The groom left the bride standing at the altar.

Kerri left the key in the ignition. I read a lot of modern authors. Let my things alone. I met with Matti again. Maarten would want us to go. I suppose that's OK. A resume is just an advertisement. Now run along.

Mr. Jones had Kristian go to the dentist. Your hypothesis is plausible. As I entered the room, they applauded. We don't need Pascal telling us what to do. How was Belinda? I can't really read her. A passing car hit a puddle and splashed water all over me.

I'm perfectly happy. I can beat you. I needed to talk to her. Roxane didn't really like Guillermo all that much.

I've just learned a new song in a foreign language. Bush is an honest president. We'll speak to him later. I have to make some calls. The word downtown refers to the business quarter of any town. Wendy and Ginny are both helicopter pilots.

They surrendered their guns and horses.

I don't usually have to work on Sundays. I'm teaching the ants the multiplication table. He never drinks without complaining about his son. I wake him at six every morning. I can't wait to see her. The snake has a split or forked tongue. We'll send him a card. I once went to Boston with her.

Here's the change. In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. I tried to call Narendra back. You don't scare me.

The birds taught me their song and the trees invited me to their concerts. Where are my shoes? "Fool!" - "From a fool I am hearing this!" When had you finished it? If I had taken the key, I wouldn't be standing behind the door. Vic hit the green.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Do you know how Frank knew? The judge raised his hand to shush Marlena. Will I have the pleasure of seeing you again? I just took a shower. Let's just hope that doesn't happen. The huge number of new esperanto speakers makes me happy. Then a little time-wasting idea came to mind. The possibilities were endless. I'd like to keep the car there.