567-674-1570

I tried and failed. There won't be a next time. They serve a very good dinner at that restaurant. A terrible battle took place at Kasserine in western Tunisia. It will take some time before he understands it, right? Is this a radio?

567-674-1570

Teruyuki couldn't make himself understood. Although I may be unhappy, I won't commit suicide. We pray for peace. Samuel likes sitting on the beach in the early morning. You are quite a man. He was very worried about having to spend Christmas in the hospital. I'd like to go back to the office. Earl loves me more than you. It tastes as good as it looks.

567-674-1570

I'm sorry I was so rude to you. Why don't you take a seat here? I'll have to get back to you on that. Claude flicked the switch. There is a hut at the back of our house.

567-674-1570

He likes to take electric devices apart. We gave her some apples. How pretty you look today! They're Darrell's. I didn't wake up yesterday I could kick myself for that. I trained with the special forces. That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

567-674-1570

My sister will prepare breakfast. The rain beats against the window pane. Juri doesn't want to go home with you. I'm going to cut down on meat. June stared dejectedly out the window. I can't cut my nails and do the ironing at the same time! Alf asked Ernest to take back what she said. We've learned a lot, too. Keep the dog out. Do you think he still wants to see me?

567-674-1570

I will get up before the day is breaking. Ramsey says he wants to walk home. You think you're so funny.

567-674-1570

Playing go is my favorite pastime. We associate the name of Einstein with the theory of relativity. How far is it from New York to London? It's been ages since we last met.

567-674-1570

My advice is not to tell him.

567-674-1570

Louise made breakfast. All I have is my wounded body and a handful of bad memories. We have them on the run. I'll punch your lights out! She's a powerful witch. Father has lost his job, and what's worse, Mother has fallen ill. Novo unplugged the toaster and put it in a box. I think I'll throw some of my old clothes away.

567-674-1570

I'm not good enough for her. The old people make a habit of getting up early. I met him once when I was a student. I'm an anthropology research student, and my topic is 'Chinese medicine in the Britain'. There are many words that I don't understand. Don't you think that Celia was a little weird?

567-674-1570

I thought your shift ended a couple of hours ago. Please forgive me for forgetting to call you. Fuck. I'm about to come already. Please make your bed. Manavendra didn't want Jagath to go. You have only to push the button to open the bay window. You need to work very hard. He insulted her. We'll learn the alphabet in this lesson.

567-674-1570

We are not made for each other. Patrice probably thought I wouldn't like doing that. "Fuck-suck!" cried Robert, "and what the hell should we do now?" We're still nervous.