He exchanges money at the bank. I'm not sleeping. You're supposed to be the best. I like the way this flower smells. Dieter showed considerable courage. It's a fine day. Our teacher is punctual for the classes.

Give those cookies to Dylan. My wallet was stolen on the bus.

Elliot is going to need your help. I'm betting it doesn't even exist. The word is repeatedly used with that meaning. I wish you'd stick around for a few more days.

How busy could Maria be? I am going abroad this summer. She asked me what had become of him. I was afraid you wouldn't remember me. Harold knows what the situation is. Be careful interpreting indirect translations. Genders may have changed. They have established Air Force Joint Command where the manager and chief of staff were respectively from Navy and Army. Don't forget to call them. Though he had a bad cold, he had to work. Dick put his hand over Julie's mouth.

There's no need to get so angry. I don't pay! I'm a musketeer. Don't let them get away. It's too late to turn back. I don't know if they were nervous or not. You certainly fooled him. Donovan looked at the odometer.

May I return this for a refund? Hardly had I started when it began to rain. Pride goes before a fall. Nagoya is to the east of Kyoto. 'Seminar', in universities, refers to debates and the presentation of research results by a few students.

He is in a bad mood. I saw her waiting in the lobby. Kevan was killed by Konstantinos. Hasn't June done enough damage already?

Tomorrow morning, wake me up at 6:00, please. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them? Bret sat on the motorcycle behind Nicolette. Did Isidore reply? The actress is studying her role. He bought himself a new car. Elric kissed Phill on the lips. To record something, they used knotted cords made of the wool of the llama or alpaca. You always bandy words with me: you never listen to me. Ariel can see very well without his glasses.

We will die sooner or later.

He seems absorbed in his work.

Dimetry gave the film a rating of 7 out of 10. The policeman carries a gas mask. I'm confused now. Sunshine is the main source of vitamin D. A woman was hanging the washing on the line.

Jingbai couldn't help but feel sentimental. Be quiet during the course. I thought it was love at first. If you park here, your car will get towed. She was always very secretive. I'm going to head back home. They stressed protection of the environment. I called them fat pigs.

Nelken just can't get along with Kristin. This may be pilaf, but it's completely flavorless. It is difficult to find a happy medium between city and countryside. We don't have a timeline. My mother never gets up early. You're wondering why I did it, aren't you?