I said good morning. We can't lie to them. The loud noise gave me a terrible fright. Everyone agreed with this idea. I'm not used to being talked to in such a rude manner. I'm very happy with my new car.

He threw up just as much as he had drunk. There is a doll in the box. Raman isn't a bus driver, is he? Who does he think he is? The station is situated in between the two towns. I'm about ready. I didn't say Paula was smart. Dan didn't even attend the meeting. Pierre asked Luke where she had been.

It's OK if Yukiko can do the Tuesday, Thursday and Friday shifts from tomorrow. Suresh slept like a log last night. Patrick found Kolkka's note taped to his door. It's time to stop. You're not allowed to camp here. I am going to speed up the video.

Persian's not hard. I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best. She didn't come before two. He is a tall boy. I had a really good time yesterday. He entered the business world instead of going on to college.

I could read between the lines. We were mistaken. I know what you thought. I find Srinivas irresistible. That ATM at the supermarket, does it work? Of course, I forgive you. How is that your fault?

Detective Dan Anderson scoured the scene for evidence. Would you like another drink? Those is ready to go. You don't have to go to the trouble of getting an umbrella.

Clarissa says that's my biggest fault. "Did you bring the book?" "Oops! I forgot!" Coleen didn't want to stop doing what he was doing. I am a very sad person. You shouldn't go to work. I wish I understood. Storms make trees take deeper roots. I need to shovel snow off of the roof. It isn't that bad. We can't find the cause.

I can't see you either. Would you excuse us for a moment?

It is worthwhile learning Spanish. After all, the play wasn't so bad. A very well known wine is produced in that region. Is French your native language?

If you are tired, go to bed. It won't be any problem at all. I'm afraid I can't afford the gift she deserves. Billie and Elvis have actually never been on a date yet. The temperature has suddenly dropped. He lost hope and killed himself by taking poison.

I have never eaten horse meat.

I got something for him. You must show respect to your guests. Are you here to see me? We're going to make sure that no one is taking advantage of the American people for their own short-term gain. I'm only trying to help you. You've run out of time. Sanford has pictures of squirrels hanging on the walls of his office. All of you have a similar behaviour. Young rice plants will be badly harmed.

He finally talked his father into buying a new car. She dumped me. I just can't believe they're getting married. I'm not going to tolerate this kind of behavior anymore. Where were you going? How did you find us? It's neither one or the other, but all the opposite. Hugh has a good reason for not telling Brad what she wants to know. Can I borrow your umbrella? You can't wear that.

We have plenty of wine.

This isn't football, this is soccer! It hasn't been easy for Woody. The sun soon emerged from behind the clouds. Did you know that before? You might want to reconsider your decision.

Micah and the rest of the robbers rendezvoused at a subway station. The hotel is at the foot of a mountain. This isn't my book. I hope Bucky is wrong.

Is it always cold like this? My poor Amazigh cost me my job. I told Jagath not to tell Kerri. You must do your duty, whether you like it or not. Do you want to go to the hospital? Give me one kibidango. She worships him. We sat around the campfire roasting marshmallows.

The story was full of marvelous happenings. We could not resist the force of his logic. I used to live close to Dustin. Timo's wife met him at the door. You didn't come to school yesterday, did you?