(570) 465-1505

That politician won't meet you unless you grease his palm. Concentrate on your mission! Don't be so unpleasant with your sister, Ron. I had no idea you were so dedicated. Thirteen firefighters were injured. Enjoy yourself! The portions at that restaurant are generous. Money doesn't always count for much in human relationships. Fay has a car, doesn't he? You should have studied harder.

(570) 465-1505

Prices depend on the costs and the demand. Boyd sold his car to Jianyun.

(570) 465-1505

Would King Albert have an affair with Princess Diana? I think not. He's too fat. Becky told me things I never knew about him. They expect some cooperation of you. Over two hundred guests attended Gideon and Erwin's wedding. Teresa's hands were clasped, and tears of happiness stood in her eyes as she gazed.

(570) 465-1505

She and her mother were extremely close. Syd told me he was going to the hospital to visit his father. Your answer is wrong. Nobody tells the truth anymore. Christian gave Mara a necklace. My son took a piece of candy from the box. Do you really think I can help you? He's the enemy. Don't you understand?

(570) 465-1505

I thought it would be boorish to challenge his identity without warning. Jennifer and Delbert spent the night together at the hotel. Stacy bought a chuck steak. Shouldn't you be at school now? Bill's father was a traveling salesman. Generosity is innate in some people. There's a blanket in the back seat.

(570) 465-1505

You've had more than enough time to do that.

(570) 465-1505

An old lady sang to me. How can you put up with that guy?

(570) 465-1505

We had to leave. The rocket put a communications satellite into orbit. I've got to run. Where is the Red Cross? Was it really necessary that the film end that way? What are you doing in Boston? This is the best ink. Conchita Wurst's selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 sparked controversy in Austria.

(570) 465-1505

When I heard the news on the radio, a chill ran down my spine. Hume kicked in the door.

(570) 465-1505

She's the girl of my dreams. I lost track of time. She's with her parents. I do not love him any longer. I'm going to college. I don't need them.

(570) 465-1505

It looks like Stu is mad. You've grown so tall. Why did you leave like that? Everyone's against somebody in war. Andre is ready to leave. Can you believe Vicky is still only thirteen? Let's learn the basic tags in order. We just did what we had to do. I didn't work yesterday.

(570) 465-1505

That's not so many. James likes watching documentaries about aliens. Janice has been drinking, but he isn't drunk. I am able to drive a car. You know me better than you realize. I wish Catherine could be here with us today. Let's do this!

(570) 465-1505

He is likely to win this game. There's always something good in human folly. Hirotoshi doesn't know when Pete can come. I think we need a lot more than I originally thought. I don't have anything to do! If my brother hadn't helped me, I would've drowned. Srinivas will do whatever it takes to win.

(570) 465-1505

Helen Keller was blind, deaf and mute. We've all got one.

(570) 465-1505

Markus got a little pie. I'll get you something to drink.