(570) 855-0047

Nothing's working. Don't miss out! I think Vincent's interested in me. I had to tell him myself.

(570) 855-0047

He absented himself from the meeting. There's nothing in the bucket.

(570) 855-0047

I met him after work.

(570) 855-0047

Mikael severs ties with anyone that insults him. This room is anything but warm. I'm the one who suggested we do this. Fay said he didn't want any of us to help him.

(570) 855-0047

I'll come at once. You cannot hit your sister. Sir, do we have to write in ink? She is concerned about her health. They debated closing the school. Every nation seeks to perpetuate itself. Now's not really the time.

(570) 855-0047

Jef forgot to lock the back door. Let go of the bottle. Jeanne believes that the greatest fortune of man is a life full of purpose. I felt like singing loudly when the exam was over. I didn't know you had a sister.

(570) 855-0047

Yuriko is planning to move into the furniture business. This should be easy to install. Sergeant never confessed. I may die tomorrow.

(570) 855-0047

I had a bad cold, and to make matters worse, it began snowing. One day I will go to live in Iceland. Personally, I like not being at war. I don't enjoy hanging out with him. Why isn't that good? Have you ever seen anyone do this before? I dream about him every night. I can feel pain in both of my knees.

(570) 855-0047

This gives the subconscious mind a chance to mull over the original problem. The mother bird brought worms for her young ones. We'll meet up with you later. Were you busy? I'm sorry that I can't help you today. She ran very fast to catch up with the other members. Get a grip on yourself! Tatoeba was closed for Christmas.

(570) 855-0047

This means that if you try to protect yourself too much, you will only make bigger mistakes. My father made me what I am today. He is the taller of the two. That doesn't reassure me.

(570) 855-0047

I'd rather die than surrender. It's still warm. You feel much better when you get enough rest every night. Some of the photos have been taken at the risk of life. They are far from happy. Alessandro Volta was born on the 18th of February 1745, 270 years ago in Como, Italy. Are you good at tennis? I bet Blayne never uses his old camera again.

(570) 855-0047

Alf came out of his office to see what was going on. I'm sure that your parents are very proud of you. Liz hasn't finished yet. I'm just trying to help Cory out. We have each other. Do you know any martial arts to be traveling like this?

(570) 855-0047

Jarmo always pays for dinner whenever we go out together. What are you doing this for? I haven't seen the description.

(570) 855-0047

How about making me a cup of tea?

(570) 855-0047

Marnix passed away three days ago. The court adjudged that the will was valid. Write down your date of birth here.

(570) 855-0047

I'd like you to participate. I can understand him perfectly. What he says is absolutely correct. I told him to work hard or he would fail. Arnie, can you hold on until help comes?

(570) 855-0047

I'm not an artist. Johnny is sophisticated. A link joins two parts of a chain. "Don't tell me: you lost the keys again." "I did not!" "So where are they?" "Um... I'll get back to you on that." The countries terminated friendly relations. We tried in vain to make him change his mind.