(573) 299-9307

Neil knew that. I hear you are still associating with him. The guards didn't see Elaine. That never happened.

(573) 299-9307

Diplomats are allowed various privileges. I trust his executive ability. He dedicated his life to medical work. I told him not to come back. What kind of damage has he caused? We took risks. It was surprising to see how fast the child grew up. She's a very earnest person. The system is hardly foolproof. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

(573) 299-9307

Chip doesn't have a microwave oven. I just wish Tandy wasn't leaving tomorrow. Hillel, having risen from his chair, began to speak. Esperanto is refreshingly different. Duke is concerned about his health. He had been persecuted and despised for his ugliness, and now he heard them say he was the most beautiful of all the birds. I don't have medical training. July is climatologically the globe's warmest month of the year. He lay injured on the ground.

(573) 299-9307

I wish I hadn't believed you.

(573) 299-9307

It's very hot today, isn't it? Even Stephanie wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. I don't need a lot of money. "I will talk with Amir as soon as possible.", Emil thought to himself. The government put the question to the people in a referendum. Terrance is coming up to Boston for a visit. Alfred rushed into his office and slammed the door. How come you know French so well? Heidi is all bark and no bite. Leon wasn't convinced.

(573) 299-9307

The dog is bleeding. I want you to wait right here. We almost drowned. What kind of sick weirdo are you? Mongo didn't agree with our decision. I think it's time for me to turn on the radio. He's like a big teddy bear. The main advantage our company is professionalism. Read as many newspapers as you can so as to keep up with the times.

(573) 299-9307

I'm not prepared to do that yet. If God did not exist, we'd have to invent him.

(573) 299-9307

English is third period. I'm comfortable in English. Dolphins are good swimmers. This medicine should help you get well. I'm finished with you. Novo probably knows more than he's telling us. He was better than I expected. A naked lecture conveys boredom ; tales help precepts get through.

(573) 299-9307

This is the watch that I lost a week ago. I didn't get there in time. Which one is better? Dan thinks Linda started the fire. They advertised a new product on TV. What part of Australia do you come from? Is Matti a common name in your country? The fans cheered. He wants to live closer to nature.

(573) 299-9307

He twisted the paper in her hands. Nyotaimori is where food, like sashimi, is laid out on a naked woman. Axel was never able to tell Saul that he loved her. The blue car is antique. Don't forget about me.

(573) 299-9307

How much is this watch? You don't need to worry about that kind of thing anymore. Juri had better not be wasting our time. Make sure you turn everything off before you leave. It was uncertain whether he would marry her. I think you should tell Starbuck that you won't be here tomorrow. Let's not be in too much of a hurry. Here is your bag. Ruth was waiting for us. I just needed to tell someone.

(573) 299-9307

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. What are you guys doing? Not again! Look at those two kissing. They've really got the hots for each other. I can't watch this any more. Hubert said he didn't know what was wrong. Keep an eye on the baby while I am away. They don't make 'em like they used to. She wiped him out of her memory.

(573) 299-9307

Are fireworks legal in Australia? Tran is wearing a new suit. There's something you don't seem to understand. Show us around. Oliver claimed that Surya shot him. A good many people were there. I wish you both the best. The store opens at 9 a.m. I was amazed.

(573) 299-9307

Vinod died in Rome.

(573) 299-9307

Shows that are broadcast during prime time are not supposed to have content unsuitable for children who might be watching. The seventh day of the week is Saturday. When do I do it? Where did you get this information? What's that horrible noise? That belonged to us. You might just be able to stop me. That's where the heart of the case is. Thanks for bringing me here. What day is it today?

(573) 299-9307

Phiroze pronounces my name wrong. He is tolerant in religious belief of others. Why have you kept it a secret? Nobody saw me leave the room. The program ended at 7:00 p.m. Don't make a fool of him. How far is it from here to your school? Please don't tell anybody about this. Do your best, and you will succeed. If you feel like crying, you should cry to your heart's content.

(573) 299-9307

Everybody down here sure likes you a lot, Raif. Where is my food?

(573) 299-9307

You look pale today. Your opinion sounds like a good idea. All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it.