(573) 660-4301

I bought out my partner and now the company is mine. Sigurd has dark skin. We'll have to take that chance.

(573) 660-4301

The man whom you see over there is my uncle.

(573) 660-4301

Katarzyna and Milena are in the same class as Magdalena. I forgot to call them. Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here? He finally showed his true colors. He has recovered completely and is now able to work again. Little by little, I am learning kanji. Most Europeans can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese people. Elisabeth is a bad person. Could you take this book for me?

(573) 660-4301

Soccer is a team sport. His present is a bottle of wine. Put away the bread. Father consented to my leaving school. I'm fairly certain Kirsten isn't planning to be at Hazel's party. When did she say those words? I saw him in the street just this minute. Milner made a slight motion with her head.

(573) 660-4301

Here's a letter to you from Mahmoud.

(573) 660-4301

Emma glanced down. Doyle told us.

(573) 660-4301

Dimitry is young and attractive. We all live in the same neighborhood.

(573) 660-4301

It's nothing compared to what he did to me. Is it just me or does he look a bit like Obama? I'm ashamed because I acted foolishly. Lui says that he doesn't feel like going out.

(573) 660-4301

In this forest at every step we may face the most terrible perils that you can ever imagine. So let's go ahead. Have you allowed for any error in your calculation? It's not pertinent. We've always been told to do what's best for us.

(573) 660-4301

I saw him with her. Timo is an effective salesman. Which direction is the park in? We're sunk.

(573) 660-4301

You should get there in five minutes walking. Why not come in and wait here? There were quite a few interesting things to see. I'll make a note of that. Did you visit the camp? They're mocking you.