(573) 853-9399

We visited Sao Paulo's largest museum. Kent doesn't think it's such a big problem. I took a fancy to the singer. Eva is the only customer in the bar. My father's room is very big. That's interesting. Why would you ask that? Despite the rain, we're deciding to go out.

(573) 853-9399

I'm going to optimize... you. I bought this word processor at a reasonable price. My older brother, Clark, was born here in Boston. Two policemen arrested a burglar. They caught him sneaking into Mrs. Miller's. It doesn't matter from where he comes.

(573) 853-9399

Isn't life beautiful?

(573) 853-9399

That's not the real problem. Can I take your photograph? I got a farewell present from everyone.

(573) 853-9399

What are you sorry for? A lot of imagination is needed to try to add new sentences here. I also like writing. We buy in bulk and pass the savings on to you! Tony thought about the factory and the shops. I asked him. A bargain! For the true connoisseur! Raphael has never cooked a turkey. The motor does not function properly.

(573) 853-9399

They'll blame Roman for everything. That's the rule. It's really early. He grew up in the movie industry. Pinocchio was made of very hard wood and the knives broke into a thousand pieces. He broke his leg skiing.

(573) 853-9399

All the industries in the city are booming. If wisely used, money can do much. I hold the same opinion. She grew up to be a lovely woman like her mother. I asked Rodent to watch my things. Three people can keep a secret so long as two of them are dead. Mehrdad will certainly try. Hit up on the D-pad, and the background music will change as the background itself becomes the Demon King's castle.... He was enamored of the girl. I wonder if Corey still lives in Boston.

(573) 853-9399

Why learn Klingon? Take a chance. The size of the elephant astonished the little boy. I've got exactly 13 dollars in my pocket. I appreciate your cooperation. I have been silent for a long time. I caught up with them soon. Could you give me a minute?

(573) 853-9399

It's almost my bedtime. "What shall we do with the rubbish, Mr Wood?", asked Pip. Don't make noise.

(573) 853-9399

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I never work on weekends. "How is your time off?" "Boring." "My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for! ...Hell, I'm bored too. I'm going to attack Ganon!" We just have to make sure Cindie is planning to be here. Christian sits in front of me in French class.

(573) 853-9399

I'll call you when I get there. The alarm rang and everyone rushed out. Farouk just found out today that he is HIV positive. By establishing Takeshima Day, it is hoped that more Japanese people will learn about the Takeshima islands.

(573) 853-9399

Do you have any idea where Jeremy is now? Straka has a party two or three times a year. She did not let failure discourage her. I can't stand boiled onions! I'm not accustomed to walking long distances.

(573) 853-9399

Lynne was very talented. Hartmann didn't want to go. How was the honeymoon? You drowned in the ocean, didn't you? Will Gore stand as presidential candidate? When are you going to move? He continued to walk past currants, gooseberries, fruit trees and hedges. I'll see her tomorrow night. That's not very far, is it?