574-261-8962

He put himself into the lion's den. I like the way Terri makes me feel. I found it necessary to get a loan. It seems to be working now. Here are a few interesting facts. I like to roam about the fields. My brother has no money. I have a reservation for six-thirty.

574-261-8962

I've got a lot of problems with the way you guys run this place. Cecilia is handling it well. Pontus is neat. Do you work with him? Don't say that word again. Anton recognized Marie's voice. This potato salad wants boiled eggs. The bin lorry will not be coming tomorrow, then.

574-261-8962

Ken is not the type of person who loses his temper easily. Dan asked me to drop by. Did you tell her about it? Nathan is chewing something. Russia is the largest country in the world. I knew Cecilia would show up eventually. She will become a doctor. Some children are playing on the grass. Did you have a good trip? A sense of humour will stand you in good stead in difficult times.

574-261-8962

The university has turned out competent doctors. This is the heaviest snowfall we have ever had. Douglas is somewhat older than I. He tried to break his son's habit of smoking. Jianyun is not going to hurt me.

574-261-8962

I got kind of scared. "Your Majesty!" "Oh, the gayness!" "YOUR MAJESTY!" "What?" "Mind your mouth!" Dan changed the locks of his house. You need answers, don't you? Is it true that man never gave you his name? Is that a new shirt? I tried to escape. Terrance settled back.

574-261-8962

I assumed you were busy. His wounded leg began to bleed again. You were there when it happened. Some Asians eat dogs. Though he is very learned, he lacks common sense. The judge said that the defendant will remain in jail until he finds the money to pay all his fines. We forgot all about her.

574-261-8962

I thought it was impossible to sleep for so long. I feel sad. I don't have any more jokes to tell. I'm trying to do that right now. I thought you were seeing someone else. What time does the meeting start? That's how I would've done it. Lost in thought, Gordon watched the sky as he smoked a cigarette.

574-261-8962

Because the channel was changed he got angry. The best-known linguistic process with respect to the rejuvenation of Hebrew is the expansion of its vocabulary. It's starting to grow on us. I'll be lonely after you've gone. Ask Betty for advice.

574-261-8962

Have you seen Edwin medical records? Your story is hard to believe. He said that he really liked me. We discussed our plans for the future. Dan accidentally set fire to the curtain.

574-261-8962

Gabriel put a Band-Aid over his small tattoo of a spider so he would be allowed into a Japanese hot spring. John and Stewart had different opinions about that important matter.

574-261-8962

Eugenia shared with us her favorite oils for cleaning the face and protecting the skin. Carsten came out on top. We feel bad for them. I never said that. The conversation switched to politics. Cecilia left a message on my answering machine. I hope you have enjoyed your trip. What did you just write in your notebook? I gave him a warning, to which he paid no attention. They don't respect me.

574-261-8962

Your battery is running low. Nadeem has become predictable. Rolfe fell flat on the floor. Dannie and Murray are on their honeymoon. Ernie doesn't know anything about Kyu at all.

574-261-8962

Her ambition was consummated when she was elected to Congress. This house straddles the border between Canada and the United States. I think you need to spend more time with your family. There was more than enough food. He looked up at the ceiling. The task assigned to him was to do marketing research. Tell us why you killed him.

574-261-8962

My dress was ruined when it came back from the cleaner's.

574-261-8962

Ben barely had time to react. I finally ordered one. It has kept raining all day. Get me the scissors, please. She thinks I'm trying to steal her boyfriend. Do you buy that explanation? I regret that I didn't go there. They just want to make money. They don't care about anything else.