My right leg was injured in that accident. Nonsense! You don't remember, do you? These paintings are beautiful. My father had once been in Greece. Germs can only be seen with the aid of a microscope.

That smells delicious. Winnie was nervous and scared. Nora isn't very talented.

I'm willing to quit if you want me to. Many years ago flying used to be glamorous. Now it's just a pain in the neck! Marcia works at the best salon in town. He had a falling-out with his friends. Urgent business prevented him from coming. I didn't listen to the news yesterday. I'd like to be with Lee. In English, we use a decimal point instead of a comma. We're not done.

We didn't need them for that. I take it for granted that you will join. It's a nice seaside town. This explains everything! The trip out was more pleasant than the return. I'm going to drive myself. I have some coupons I got last week. Novo says he regrets having been rude to you. Excuse me, what's the shortest route to the station? The road dipped into a valley, then swept up over a hill.

Christina has very broad shoulders. Kathryn is quite hard on himself. I chopped some onions. They dug down up to twelve meters under sea level. I had an abortion two years ago. It's more interesting to travel alone than to go on a group tour. He said that real hope sprang from the probability that there is life elsewhere in the universe. Is the driver at the gas station?

He wishes to resign on the grounds that his health is failing. Robbin described himself in the lonely hearts' column as a dependable, dedicated, God-fearing 40-year-old who was seeking a like-minded female for companionship. I'll have her mow your lawn. Kerri's office door is open.

Loren, weren't you supposed to invite only one friend? Would you care to join us? They decided to build a bridge. He has always had a great curiosity about the world. Tell Reid you'd like to help. I can take care of it. Edmund is fearless. Today, many problems were encountered. Now my income is twice what it was two years ago.

Hand me that plank. Lucy lost Son. He gets a little bold after he's had a few drinks.

When was the last time you caught a fish? The conference had a full house.

'needless to say' is often introduced as an idiomatic expression in the infinitive. Danny went there last summer. Dad and Mom went to the market. "You're blushing!" "No, I'm not." Fall is finally coming! How many sisters do you have? How many brothers?

The little girl entered the room. I'll refrain from commenting on that. We must work hard to break down social barriers. Ask her to give us some money. There is more in his character than simple honesty. Colin said he found something under the couch.

His popularity is waning. Sing with me. It isn't difficult. Russell isn't likely to be here on time. He invited me to a party. Please tell Jerrie I was doing nothing wrong. I hear he traveled by bicycle from Hokkaido to Kyushu. Julia is a pretty good singer. You're probably thirsty. Do you need sunglasses?

Molly thought that Nguyen wouldn't like John. Dimetry didn't volunteer to be a guinea pig. There are some beautiful roses in the vase. Sridhar checked to make sure Marguerite was still sleeping. On Friday we will have a press conference.

Not a few houses were destroyed in the typhoon. One boy is taller than the other. He's doing a handstand.

The dough is still a little thick. I can't move my legs. I cared little for his opinion. I did it in a hurry. Concrete can be reinforced by putting steel bars inside it. It might even work. Words know from us, things we ignore from them. Why not come in and wait here? Take the elevator to the fifth floor. What you said about Panos isn't true.

I visited Paris, but I didn't climb the Eiffel tower, since I'm afraid of heights. It never actually happened.

Are you doing something special on your birthday? I'm not in a position to answer. We wear shirts of cotton or silk. Esperanto belongs to everyone. Unfortunately, not everyone knows that. Sriram often wears revealing clothes. Raymond didn't agree to the proposal. Didn't I tell you to be here by 2:30? It was while she was a graduate student at Cambridge, working under the direction of Antony Hewish, that Jocelyn Bell discovered pulsars. In Britain, mince pies are traditionally eaten at Christmas time.

It was too risky, so I decided not to try doing it. Pradeep can't afford the time to visit Japan. That's the way I used to do it. He should make the most of his chance to learn. Dan and Linda shared a cigarette. They suffered a lot during the war years. Judge and Kusum picked up a hitchhiker. What fell on me? Winston took a lot of pictures. Janos is never at a loss for words.