I tried to fulfill my duty. Joseph got up at six almost every day. They're wrong.

Would you mind if I ask you a question? They called off their engagement. There's only one model missing in my collection. He was displeased with his neighbor. Do you know what the trouble is?

Nice to meet you, Ken.

Did you buy a gun? Whenever I'm sad, I listen to old tapes from the past. I followed Jacobson into the house. You feel much better when you get enough rest every night. Last night, we attended a classical music concert. We were ordered away without any explanation. He was seriously injured in the car accident. Patricia has a lot of religious books, but he has never read them.

Money counts for much in political circles. Ask her what she has done.

We don't have to deal with this right now. I'll hold you responsible for this. Kate listened to the radio all day. I think Jerald has a little crush on you. You shouldn't go if you don't want to. She's not as old as Kelly. How long will it take to get to Boston?

All you have to do is push this button. I felt winded after running up the stairs. I've heard that French is a difficult language. I went to sleep. "Were you at home?" "No, I wasn't."

We're at the bank. I love you more than I love her. Alcohol is the enemy. We were all wrong. There was no one left but me. I'm not really that thirsty. I'm studying very hard. The students ran out through the door. When his wife heard of his violent death, she was beside herself with grief. African elephants are divided into two different species: savannah and forest elephants.

Everyone likes her.

I'm still your friend. I can't tell whether it landed upside down, inside out, or backwards. The mosquitoes will eat you alive. Forgive Marsha. I knew it could happen. Would you like some sugar? You're not being very constructive. Since when have you lived in Tokyo? It's presumptuous to say that it's "production". Isn't it more processing? There will be no mercy!

Now try to sleep. Most people struggle with using the subjunctive mood. Are you sure you want to leave now? She hired a private detective. Jean-Pierre, it's not your fault. That table cloth urgently needs washing. I love you like I love myself. Your closet is already packed. You will have to make room for the new clothes you bought somewhere else.