(574) 621-7620

I have an object, a task, let me say the word, a passion. The profession of writing is a violent and almost indestructible passion. Marlena and I have known each other since we were kids.

(574) 621-7620

I want to go somewhere on a trip. Malus retired ten years ago, but is now trying to come back. I learned today that Luka doesn't like me. Do you know why? What do you find so amusing? That is very detailed. He is able to speak ten languages. These are your things. How much are these potatoes? It sounds downright frightening.

(574) 621-7620

She put aside the sewing and stood up.

(574) 621-7620

There seems no need to help that country. The crude oil price is falling further. I can at least take Galen home. I'd never do something like that. We should do what we always do. What time does the ship leave? The children soon became attached to their new teacher. We never talk. She is in excellent physical condition.

(574) 621-7620

Saify doesn't have to prove anything to me. Deirdre is a spendthrift when it comes to money. Have you ever spoken to them? Brendan plays football.

(574) 621-7620

It was their fault. I sold a book. I'd like to speak with him. High school days are when you can try anything. Who speaks your language better, men or women? Casper began putting on his shoes. You may want to tell Jose that. Gerard is Canadian, and so am I. The dogs howled at the full moon. I only wish Clyde had tried.

(574) 621-7620

The modernized version of the qipao is noted for accentuating the female figure. They can't afford to be late. What can I tell them? We anticipate success.

(574) 621-7620

An astronaut's salary is based on the civil service pay scale. Astronauts are ranked between a GS12, which earns $65,140 a year, and a GS13 that earns $100,701 a year. I can tell you if you promise not to tell anyone. I just got a few interesting books on religion. Today I'm feeling melancholic.

(574) 621-7620

Who said cross stitch is strictly for women only? You had better not do that. Do you think I'm being unreasonable?

(574) 621-7620

The girl is not old enough to be responsible. It looks terrible. Not even our fingers look alike.

(574) 621-7620

We'll see who gets there first.

(574) 621-7620

Direct marketing is a means of allowing people to shop from home. It's a nice idea.

(574) 621-7620

She spoke with a soft voice. This book is as interesting as that book. What more can I say? I can tell by the look on your face that you're not interested. I'm in the eleventh grade.