574-621-7620

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. He shan't go there. Hazel held on to the rope. They threw their hats up into the air. This is Dan and Linda's first night together.

574-621-7620

She stayed in the house all day. Why didn't Radek wake me up? As a child, I loved picking peaches in my grandfather's garden.

574-621-7620

We'll go visit them. I need to finish cleaning out the garage. He has a family to provide for. He called his mother up from the airport.

574-621-7620

Most people expected John Adams to win. What made him leave his home and run away late at night? My interest in politics is strictly academic.

574-621-7620

Per chased after his dog. Jean removed his gloves. What's left to talk about? You should practice English with a friend or classmate. Maybe you could join an Internet forum or a language club. I wonder how a government would go about measuring gross national happiness.

574-621-7620

Go be with them. Maybe I can persuade Harold to talk to Wolf. Ben lives with Jordan in a small apartment near my house.

574-621-7620

Each of the three girls got a prize. When was this decided? Can you get these spots out of my pants?

574-621-7620

Evan kept to himself. It is how effectively you use the available time that counts. I'm the one who wants to be with you. Kriton sensed a tension between John and Herve. I want to cry. Barbra's going commando today. There's a lot of difference. Rex received an injury to his head. Marsha took Marc to a fancy restaurant on their anniversary.

574-621-7620

He is in a hurry to catch the bus. I really don't like Apple products. It's wrong to lie. I only saw her once.

574-621-7620

Christopher Columbus wasn't an explorer because he loved the sea. He was an explorer because he hated Spanish jails.