I'll share them with you. My dog goes everywhere with me. I'm not moving to Boston. There isn't any hope of his success. Nobody had ever done this before. I feel pretty confident.

This packaging material provides heat insulation. I sat behind a very tall person at the theater. It explains a lot. A large army and navy would be needed. You said you wanted more responsibility. How much time does Kathy have? Is Edwin better? Astronaut Ed White performed the first American spacewalk during the Gemini 4 mission on June 3, 1965. I would really like to know why he did something like that. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

That small star is brightest. He took me for granted. I must prepare their breakfast. Did you tell Stevan what I told you to tell him? Devon's performance was not up to his fans' expectations.

This morning there was a thick layer of frost. Shai has poor hygiene. I'll make her understand.

I get the feeling you don't really want me to stay. Aren't you going to give me a kiss? I can't leave them there. No criminal charges will be filed against you. She pushed him out the window. Rich couldn't put his feelings into words. Suzan was wearing a pink polo shirt. I'm not even sure if Angus will come. He may come and see us tonight. Idle hands are the devil's tool.

I didn't come here for that reason. Joubert hasn't opened the box yet. I used to have a dog. Let's talk about it after school.

We started celebrating as soon as Emma showed up. Not everyone hates Hui. Don't lie on the damp grass. Dirk was too tired to even just watch TV. I was fool. Sherman comes here once in a while. I met him while I was coming home.

It's all been written. That just sounds stupid.

She painted a vivid picture of the event. Why don't you go get him? I'm not looking for a partner. This can't keep happening. John's face was drawn. This container is completely watertight. This museum displays a fascinating collection of Celtic objects. Margot baked three dozen cookies for Skef's party. What platform does the train for Boston leave from?

He went totally apeshit! Just wandering around can be a good way to travel. Jacob really dropped the ball on this one. He cleared the street of chestnuts. Nathan seems to be very naive. You are kindly requested to meet me soon.

When did you see her? I must stop eating peppers before going to bed! It is not good to tell a lie.

Here's a picture of him.

The New Tokaido Line was completed in 1964. I agree with you to some extent. Jane looks very pale. Dale has warned us not to do that. This is a prerequisite for participating in the competition. She was in the shop.

I think it's time for me to go to bed. I tried to blend in. He had gray hair. He was hanged for murder. You wore me down. She tried to squeeze the juice from the orange. Listen to me, OK? Nowadays freedom of speech is taken as a matter of course. There came a complete silence. You could hear a pin drop.