579-260-2910

He is as smart as any in his class. She smiled at a passer-by. Kozue thought the teacher's lecture was dull, boring and endless. The energy of his lines and the rawness of his strokes place him firmly in the modern art canon. I like to listen to you when you speak. I've got a crush on you. It was he who broke the window yesterday. I've got longer legs than Kristin. Freedom is the very essence of our democracy. I want to be your boyfriend.

579-260-2910

My home is in the outskirts of that city. The balcony juts out over the street. Please be as brief as possible. You're not taking that job in Boston, are you?

579-260-2910

He is used to making speeches. I want a religion that respects the differences that exist between people and that states that each individual has their own personality. Odysseus and Morpheus are pronounced, with perfect regularity, like Zeus. I do it because I have to. Nikolai is a really nice person.

579-260-2910

She keeps a human skull on her desk. Dan threatened to send Linda back to the mental hospital. I would like to ask a favor of you. The universe is a gigantic atom and everything is affected by it. This is my new guitar. Please buy me a turtle, Mother, please buy me a turtle. He is capable of teaching French. Time is wasting.

579-260-2910

"Did you complete the report I asked you to write?" "No. There was no time." Em dashes were named after Dorothy's aunt. Margie told her.

579-260-2910

It was fortunate for her that her husband arrived at that moment. My father charged me with the duty of taking care of my sister. I wanted to come. You're not expecting me to do that, are you? So as to avoid being late, we went by car. I would like to go to Russia sometime. His face is his fortune.

579-260-2910

Measurements are different from individual to individual.

579-260-2910

Wes didn't want to call attention to himself. Sriram is a pretty good singer.

579-260-2910

When I got to school, the race had already finished. It's sort of the classic Greek tragedy of hubris begets nemesis. Panzer never was very interesting. Let me take care of that. Are you studying or are you working? Would you ever do that? On the Internet, in most cases, any required information is available for free. You need to sleep.

579-260-2910

His hard work bore fruit.

579-260-2910

I think you're perfect. This is for you, Nicolo. I don't care why. He came home when were about to head out. It was July. The heat was intense. The drug problem is international.

579-260-2910

You can not appreciate the poem until you have read it many times. She waited nervously for his anger to subside. If I'm willing to take the risk, I don't see why you should care whether I do it or not. Multilateral trade negotiations ran aground over import quotas. Heinrich used the key Alison had given him to enter the house.

579-260-2910

It was just an idea. Why would anybody want to kill you? Did you get in touch with her? I'm going to tell the truth.

579-260-2910

Talking of Mr Yamada, do you know what has become of his son?

579-260-2910

You're not the first to suggest that. I don't know whether to believe you or not.