(579) 318-2942

She hasn't been married long. Please tell me how to get to the bank. Marci has a son not much older than Kyung. He was confused by something, as though he wasn't used to this kind of restaurant, but I stayed clear of him by pretending that I, too, wasn't used to the restaurant. I thought maybe you'd have an idea. Herve's reputation is good. Have you always given up so easily? Seth certainly drives a nice car. The soft gentle sunlight beckoned me off to sleep.

(579) 318-2942

Goods are the great travelers over the earth's surface, far more than humans, which means that hardly an inhabited spot on the globe is untouched by trade. The defense attorney asked for mercy for the condemned man. Patrice offered to carry my suitcase. A house built of wood is more easily burnt than a house of stone. I've asked myself that question a million times. He knows what he wants. I heard about your problems from Marvin. It goes without saying that diligence is the key to success. Rhonda's face is reflected in the glass.

(579) 318-2942

Toby, can you take over? Getting up in the morning and there's someone who says good morning to you - I haven't had this feeling for a long time. We have something for them. There were three survivors.

(579) 318-2942

Where is Tehran? Am I disturbing something?

(579) 318-2942

If you've got something to say, say it. I really hope you guys don't feel that way. He must be crazy to treat his parents like this. Come on, shake hands, boys! Be kind to Vernon. Is Roberta coming to dinner with us?

(579) 318-2942

They knocked my books out of my hands. Set a thief to catch a thief. I told Boyd what was going on. Stop by at the grocery store and get these things for me. Carl can speak only a little French. Here, I'll take over for a while. They suffer from muscle pains.

(579) 318-2942

I don't want a full-time job. I was wet. He's self-employed. We've got a very big problem. Let's put it off till next week.

(579) 318-2942

Moran apparently used to work in Boston. Laura is very particular about her clothes. Do you prefer the apple or the pear?

(579) 318-2942

Hal bought three bars of soap yesterday. It smells like something's burning. I'm reluctant to visit him. Lithuanian is a good language. Officers of the navy wear white uniforms. Lou came to my rescue. Nobody could've known that this was going to happen.

(579) 318-2942

We often go surfing in the morning before work. I just got back from Hawaii. You're not a man. You still don't have enough experience. The President himself addressed us. Sanjay is doing that right now. Music brightens our lives. Terrible shooting broke out the night before last.

(579) 318-2942

My brother probably wrote this letter. We need a new strategy. I can't picture you traumatized. Are these Sylvan's notes?

(579) 318-2942

Which of these rackets is yours? At night, when the husband came home, he found his wife lying dead upon the ground, her body all swollen and disfigured, but the girl was nowhere to be seen.