579-318-2942

As long as I've come this far, I'll see it through. He looks as though he's sleeping, but in fact he's dead. Only in the second round the Communist Party told to the working class: "Do not vote the right wing". Have you ever dried your hair with a hairdrier? You were eavesdropping. The boy read a book about pirates. I'm going to stay here and see if I can help. How did he work out the plan? The planet Sakura is 4.7 light-years away. He likes to walk about in the park.

579-318-2942

How dare you do that to Patricia? You look very pale. Are you OK? I'll bet we're the luckiest people alive. Will you give this to her?

579-318-2942

The Kalmar Union was governed by the powerful danish Queen, Margrete I. My sister is three years old. In Kabuki, not only talent, but also heredity counts. It's almost time for the cherry blossoms. There are some interesting exhibits in the museum. This is how it should have been. If he comes, give him my regards.

579-318-2942

That's too hard. Timothy confided in Knapper. That's one of mine. We stay with Charles whenever we go to Boston. She seems to be nervous about her first class. They all knew. This car looks happy. It was all about looks. The completion of the bronze statue did credit to the sculptor.

579-318-2942

Where is the Japanese Embassy? He is no stranger to me. The car he's driving is not his.

579-318-2942

Sekar was two weeks past her due date, so the doctor induced labour.

579-318-2942

A negative mind will never give you a positive life. Which is more important, me or Tatoeba? Well, that's pretty untranslatable, isn't it? My favorite singer is Mariah Carey, too! He doesn't just speak French, he speaks Spanish as well. You shouldn't eat so much red meat. How long was Johan in Boston?

579-318-2942

They got married yesterday at the town hall in a modest wedding ceremony attended by several good friends. I don't want to say that to my girlfriend. Is eating raw pumpkin safe? Please get out of my car. I don't believe she would understand. Have I ever lied to you? Be the change you want to see in the world. Jump out of the frying pan into the fire. They are sufficiently well off to be able to spend each winter in Florida. Fruit trees require a large amount of space in which to grow.

579-318-2942

Why were you in that neighborhood? Wendell was a public servant. Farouk grabbed a coffee and muffin on his way to work. He is likely to come. Stewart may borrow my car.

579-318-2942

I don't trust her. I think you'll need a loan. I would die for you. Rodger may not be as happy as he seems.

579-318-2942

Everyone has the right to personal liberty. I've only seen Shyam twice. Why don't you give tennis a try? Is everything OK between us? We have to find out what happened to Shai. I don't speak a word of French. He put special emphasis on the problem. She should have arrived late last night. A woman needs to be loved so much that she won't even entertain the possibility of someone else loving her more.