(579) 960-8973

No matter how tough it gets, I won't give you. It's troublesome that Internet Explorer's stop icon looks like a shiitake mushroom. Can Ole swim? I'm not going to study tonight.

(579) 960-8973

Spock is getting to be an old man.

(579) 960-8973

Jean-Pierre wants me to talk to Barbra about her behavior. If you realize you've done something wrong, then you should have a conscience and fix it as much as possible. The sinking of the RMS Lusitania caused an international outcry.

(579) 960-8973

Are you sure you want to be here? You only have one life. Live it happily and successfully. Bill couldn't produce any evidence to back his statement up. The lid screws onto the jar.

(579) 960-8973

Don't let Russell go. He divorced her after years of unhappiness. The lion began to roar as we approached.

(579) 960-8973

I came back. Gigi doesn't even have a pair of shoes. He is a quiet person. Hand me the glue and the scissors in that box, please. Don't you add some sugar? Joubert mounted his horse. According to the trip's itinerary, we will go to the British Museum on Monday. I am the last to believe such a thing. Carlos ate a light supper. I appreciate your cooperation.

(579) 960-8973

Judging from the expression on her face, she is worried. Amos has a three-month-old baby. Regrettably, that didn't happen. I often feel like just going over there.

(579) 960-8973

Could you show me your return ticket? As the Moon moves eastward away from the Sun in the sky, we see a bit more of the sunlit side of the Moon each night.

(579) 960-8973

I accepted to write that letter. My heart was in my boots when I thought of it. Dalton is a fashion junkie. And, we get each other's company to boot. Louis is accustomed to working hard. Pratapwant is beginning to look pretty old. I wasn't in the office then, so I don't know what happened. If you want to grow up, you have to drink a lot of milk. I feel much worse today than yesterday. His great-grandfather looked sick.

(579) 960-8973

I stayed inside all day today. Everyone, say cheese. It appears that Alastair knows what happened. Do you really want to go back to Boston? Truth be told, she didn't like it in the least, but she didn't say anything.

(579) 960-8973

Guido never forgave Jochen for what she did. Gregge could stop this. I am sorry to have missed the TV program last night. Please move along. Tad isn't very well off. Nadeem texted Dory. They were transferred from one office to another.

(579) 960-8973

That child wanted to try on that blue shirt. I feel safer here. Should we invite Dante to the party? No way! Roberta is angry with Markus. Turn in your homework.

(579) 960-8973

You shithead! My wife was a Smith. There's been an accident. A man is hurt. He's bleeding badly. I know a girl who can ride a unicycle. I need one more favor. The future hasn't happened yet.

(579) 960-8973

Jeanette motioned for Kemal to keep quiet. I'm putting my ass in a sling for you. Do you think that dress suits her? Are you 18?

(579) 960-8973

I was given a nice watch by my uncle. I don't know at all why he quit his job suddenly. Get her away from me. He asked me to speak more slowly. We're not your parents. Look, you've got to help. I want you to know who I am. Kieran tried to catch up with Presley, but he couldn't. "What's up? Fidgeting like that" "Er, well, it looks like the elastic's gone in my pants." What's wrong with Boston?

(579) 960-8973

You look good with those glasses on.

(579) 960-8973

I heard you got caught stealing something. He can play tennis.

(579) 960-8973

It doesn't make any difference to me whether Johan comes or not. You had better not associate with those men. Has anyone ever told you they loved you? I wanted to be with her all the time. This is the restaurant that I often eat at. There were four pieces of cheese on the table. I have the best mother in the world! She is going to part from her boyfriend.

(579) 960-8973

Are you going to eat that cookie? I'll help you raise money for your charity. My cat is shedding hair. Damone told Naoto why he was late for her party. I gave them all the information they requested.