580-386-1171

I'm convinced that my daughter will pass the exam. What's Beckie's problem? Sjouke had his house painted last summer. Let's give Kinch a break. I never trusted you. He helps the poor. He could see the entire landscape from the top of the mountain

580-386-1171

I understand what you mean. My brother likes to collect stamps. You shouldn't read other people's private letters without permission. She has no less than twelve children. I fell asleep in class yesterday. Patricio is a man with many talents.

580-386-1171

Malcolm is my uncle. He read this book yesterday.

580-386-1171

Are there many people in Europe who believe in ghosts even now? Cathryn doesn't look like me. I wonder what goes on inside her head. I still love this bicycle. The magician's tricks surprised us. Football means everything to Merat.

580-386-1171

I'm really tired tonight. Come with me, please. Yesterday I met one of the most popular actors in the world. Harris lit his cigar. I can't bring myself to do such a thing. Is my hat on straight? It would be difficult.

580-386-1171

I think I may have made a big mistake. We went swimming in the river yesterday. I can see what you see. He's coming back for you and me. Beckie and Benjamin went skiing in the Alps.

580-386-1171

I think Allen is artistic. Kiki refused to sign the document. Germany is a federal state. The number of people on Facebook is greater than the population of the United States. I knew we had to do this.

580-386-1171

Let's stroll around the bazaar! Ned is far more experienced than I am. I thought we were all going to die. What do they want you to do? Do you mind my sitting next to you? Did you enjoy staying in Hokkaido?

580-386-1171

Tao barely made it in time.

580-386-1171

I have never done this before.

580-386-1171

We always work together. I liked you even more when I met you. I can handle this, Paula. They annoy us with their parties. Loren's smarter than you, you know. Every cock crows on his own dunghill.

580-386-1171

His wishes, it seems, have come true. Attach a recent photograph to your application form. Lucius isn't breaking the rules. It's not an unfair proposal. I believe you are incorrect. It was only a partial success. I hired him. The tire is low.

580-386-1171

The community will benefit from the new industry. I gave the boy a book. Curtis swims as fast as Jack. What time does the play start? I've hurt myself. Amarth blames you for the death of his wife.

580-386-1171

Phill would have a big problem with that. Potatoes are cockroaches. They play the piano. Here is my baggage.

580-386-1171

I'm sure Jayesh is going to like that. Herb's grieving. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Marco didn't struggle. He was always on the side of the weak against the strong.

580-386-1171

Isn't that where I taught you how to water ski?

580-386-1171

He wants a new dog. I'm counting on you not to let our secret leak out. There aren't many students who can read Latin. I prefer to be crazy than sad. Josh felt very tired.

580-386-1171

How he eats! The typhoon became weaker and changed into a storm. Of all pleasures, the sweetest is to see oneself praised by those that everybody is praising. Could you give me the salt? I really enjoyed that. I think Herman has a girlfriend already. I think it's real nice. I'd like a cup of coffee, please. I'm cold and wet. We often play tennis together.

580-386-1171

You must study harder. Dan was kidnapped when he was just five. The train is passed the switch. There's always something good in human folly. "I can't sleep." "Me neither." I love jokes. We'd really love it if you could be there. I didn't want to upset him. We probably should've gone to Carol's party.